OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont watch the olympics. Not sure why, was never interested. I did heard the US is having thier ass handed to them in hockey?? And why isnt there football (american, not soccer) in the olympics, there is every other sport!!

nafnikufesin said:
Just finished burning Arrested Development Season 3 on DVD...now I can finally watch the last 4 episodes that I missed while in Chile

They were good. Kind of bittersweet, though. Hopefully the deal with Showtime will go through.

And for you fans of The Shield, I have just one comment about Tuesday's episode, Damn!! Didn't see that coming with Claudette.

remington69 said:
They were good. Kind of bittersweet, though. Hopefully the deal with Showtime will go through.

And for you fans of The Shield, I have just one comment about Tuesday's episode, Damn!! Didn't see that coming with Claudette.

Yeah, what the hell happened there? That was totally unexpected. And Kavanaugh? God I hate that guy. The scary thing is, I should be pulling for him. I mean, Vic did kill Terry. This is turning out to be a pretty intense season.

nafnikufesin said:
Shut up! I don't want to know! Don't ruin the surprises, as I have to wait until it comes out on DVD.

Sorry about that buddy. I wasn't thinking. :erk: Too much beer, and not enough sleep last night. My judgement was clouded.

I went back and edited out the spoiler.

Yeah, I can't believe that happened to &*%#@@ and when they **^&%$ and Dutch ^&$^@#@*()))*%$% then *^&%#%^*(&(*&(*& looked and went *($%#%#!!! I was like whoa!!! That's crazy!!!:loco:

MyHatred said:
Yeah, I can't believe that happened to &*%#@@ and when they **^&%$ and Dutch ^&$^@#@*()))*%$% then *^&%#%^*(&(*&(*& looked and went *($%#%#!!! I was like whoa!!! That's crazy!!!:loco:
What was really fucked up was when they announced that Darth Vader was actually Vic Mackey's father, and Danny is really Vic's sister!:D

emtfhII said:
What was really fucked up was when they announced that Darth Vader was actually Vic Mackey's father, and Danny is really Vic's sister!

and shortly after Dolemite came out of the shadows and called everyone a bunch of "rat soup eatin muddafuckas" and declared himself the pimp of all hoes. I was all like, "OH, NO YOU DINNIT!!"
0511215015_DOLEMITE129.jpg

MyHatred said:
and shortly after Dolemite came out of the shadows and called everyone a bunch of "rat soup eatin muddafuckas" and declared himself the pimp of all hoes. I was all like, "OH, NO YOU DINNIT!!"
0511215015_DOLEMITE129.jpg
Best signature ever!
506372030_m.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.