OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played some of Call of Duty 2 on the 360, amazing graphics. I like that you can save your own music on the hard drive. I can't wait to buy one, as soon as I find an extra $500 sitting around.

PS: My band just finished our first demo :hotjump: huzzah

We dont know if we are gonna mass produce it to give out at shows or not, or wait till we get more songs together

JohnThrax said:
PS: My band just finished our first demo :hotjump: huzzah

We dont know if we are gonna mass produce it to give out at shows or not, or wait till we get more songs together

do a litmus test, give some out and shows, or sell dirt add cheap, and see how many take them, and then make more accordingly. Worked for me!!

but it goes without saying that it wasnt good quality, and the only reason people came to see us is to see me and the singer exchange dirty looks and cuss words during the set....

but then again, he wasnt singing the words right, he was being a drunken ass, and he kept messing up and falling over. I am glad I am not in that band and took my rights to the songs and ran!!

remington69 said:
Morning kids! I don't feel like working today, so I'm going to find a way to play Tetris online.

It's amazing how much motivation for work you lose after you're told that your contract is not being renewed.

Bummer. My wife went through that at one of her previous schools she worked with. And the kicker to it? The principal told her the reason after it was all said and done some time later. He was quitting, and wanted to put the new principal in a bad predicament. "ok, thanks for fucking me over to get at the new principal." Ugh.... Good luck with your searches! I know looking for a spanish teaching position in the area I live in is hard, cannot imagine science or whatnot.

remington69 said:
Morning kids! I don't feel like working today, so I'm going to find a way to play Tetris online.

It's amazing how much motivation for work you lose after you're told that your contract is not being renewed.
That sucks. I just got a second job and found out my hours are being cut in half, and I haven't even started yet.

warparty666 said:
That sucks. I just got a second job and found out my hours are being cut in half, and I haven't even started yet.
Is it worth it? Is that the kind of environment that you want to work in where they're screwing you before you even start? If not, tell them to stuff it and look for something better.

I say protitution. You get to set your own hours. You can tell people off when you feel like it. And most importantly, you can charge money to have sex. No health insurance though, and the benifits suck (no pun intended).

Quit befor I start? That would be a first for me. I once quit after four hours at a fast food joint years ago. The job I just got is at a sporting goods warehouse and as an employee I'd get a discount on everything in the store. That's why I took it in the first place. Maybe I'll look for work at a music store.

warparty666 said:
Quit befor I start? That would be a first for me. I once quit after four hours at a fast food joint years ago.
The shortest job I ever had was at a 7-11 for 2 days. I took it because I hadn't heard back from the hospitals I'd applied to for summer positions, and needed cash for spending during the school year, but within 2 days I got 2 offers from hospitals so I quit the lucrative job of selling squishees at a convenience store.

Status
Not open for further replies.