OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
remington69 said:
I watched the new Shield last night.

1. Yay! That person is not dead!

2. Boo! That other person got arrested.

3. Wha-? That third person is a crazy fuck.

Forrest Whitaker better get an emmy.

It was definitely a weird but great episode:headbang:
I can't decide whether I like Cavanaugh or totally hate him. One thing for sure is he really lifted this season up and made it so much better than last years. How many episodes are left in the season?

MyHatred said:
It was definitely a weird but great episode:headbang:
I can't decide whether I like Cavanaugh or totally hate him. One thing for sure is he really lifted this season up and made it so much better than last years. How many episodes are left in the season?

I can't remember what episode they're on now, but there are only 11 episodes this season. I missed the last episode. I was still working at 11:30 that night. Oh well, I'll catch it on Sunday.

Kavanaugh is definitely a great addition to the show.

Great! It´s snowing! I hope it ends in a blizzard over the weekend, so that this fitness test I´m due to take on monday, is cancelled! I´m in a really bad fucking state right now, and I´m not sure I´ll be able to pass it in the first take.
The test is: run 3000 metres (in shifting terrain) in 16 minutes.
That´s the minimum of fitness the Army requires from it´s professional soldiers.
I know anyone ought to be able to do this, but I haven´t done ANYTHING apart from surfing the net for the last 6 months! :oops: :oops: :oops:

I went on a DVD buying spree after work and got seasons one and two of The Shield. I just started watching it this season and it might be the best show currently on TV. I plan on spending all weekend watching the first two seasons.

Fuck dentists!!! I just payed 2500 DKR = $400 10 hours ago to get 2 teeth fixed, and 10 minutes ago I ate a handful of chips, and one of the 2 teeth fucking cracked open!!! :mad:

warparty666 said:
I went on a DVD buying spree after work and got seasons one and two of The Shield. I just started watching it this season and it might be the best show currently on TV. I plan on spending all weekend watching the first two seasons.
Arrested Development was the best show on TV until the morons at Fox cancelled it. The Sopranos starts next weekend, which should be pretty good. But yeah, The Shield is up there.

Arrested Development and Homicide are my top two ever. It's a shame that fox canned AD, you can't blame them, the ratings were low and I heard it cost 1.4 million per episode.

Part of the reason it got lousy ratings is that Fox did a horrible job of promoting it. Despite being on numerous critics top 10 lists and winning Emmys, they gave it very little support and moved it around to different nights to guarantee even people that watched the show would have a hard time finding it. One of the few Fox promotional articles I saw for it called it a "drama"...I guess they should have included a laugh track so the moron execs at Fox could figure out it was actually a comedy.

I´m sick so I went to bed early last night, just me and the radio and they played two tracks from the upcomming Ministry CD... THANK YOU (BUCK) SATAN!

Al sounds as pissed as he was in the "Mind is a terrible..." and "Psalm 69"-eras, the song sounded like a mix of those albums with a touch of Pantera/Six Feet Under.

Miltbrand said:
Fuck dentists!!! I just payed 2500 DKR = $400 10 hours ago to get 2 teeth fixed, and 10 minutes ago I ate a handful of chips, and one of the 2 teeth fucking cracked open!!! :mad:

That blows. Stupid dentist. I have to go next week and get a filling. I have the smallest fucking cavity on one of my molars. I have no freakin' idea how I got it, either, since I brush and floss every day.

Dentists have no accountability for their work either. The thousands you spend on fixing your teeth has no guarantee or warantee. The $400 you spent to fix your teeth for a few hours is gone, and you'll have to spend a few hundred dollars more to him to fix the same problem that he was supposed to have already fixed.

It is going to be a good weekend. I have the new Mastodon dvd to watch tonight, Johnnie Walker in the freezer and a six pack of St. Pauli's girl in the fridge. I'm also going to see Prong on Wednesday:headbang: Life is good.

My niece is coming over to hang with the wife, mijo and me. And I think I'm getting a dumpster to throw some shit out and make room for the new furniture. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.