OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually small venues like that are fun. Usually with bottom-of-the-barrel local bands as opening acts.

prime666 said:
Word around the campfire is Fear will be putting out a new album and a new tour.
Oh my GOD!!

There's too many of us there's too many of there's too many of there's too many of us there's too many of us there's too many of us there's too many!

Let's have a war!

Got home from work today and there was a message from a company saying that want to do an interview!! It's a private DNA sequencing company, and while it's not cancer research, it does do FDA submission support. And, it would pay more than a university!

Why is my son obsessed with the vacuum? He can pull it out, plug it in, vacuum everything, work the attachments, wrap the cord back up and put away on his own. In fact, he has gone into his room and cleaned it, just so he could vacuum it when he was done. I don't think it's normal. He's not even 5 yet. Maybe it's just weird to me because of how much I hate the vacuum, and all the money I spent on it.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Why is my son obsessed with the vacuum? He can pull it out, plug it in, vacuum everything, work the attachments, wrap the cord back up and put away on his own. In fact, he has gone into his room and cleaned it, just so he could vacuum it when he was done. I don't think it's normal. He's not even 5 yet. Maybe it's just weird to me because of how much I hate the vacuum, and all the money I spent on it.

I wish my wife vacuumed.....I wish she did alot of things....right now I guess she is training out kids to be maids. Fine with me, less i have to do!!!

nafnikufesin said:
MyHatred, can you book any combination of the following: AC/DC, COC, Anthrax with Bush singing, Testament, and while I'm wishing, might as well through in Led Zeppelin and The Beatles too :D

Sure, I will call Ringo, Angus, John, Mike Dean and Jimmy to form a band that only plays Devo covers:headbang: :kickass:

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:

Maybe he has OCD and wants everything to be clean? :erk:

Honestly, my 5 year old nephew likes to vacuum too. I think it's because he's fascinated with the mechanics of a vacuum. Think about it, it's loud and sucks up stuff. Pretty cool for a kid.

I ordered a vaccum from an infomercial and haven't got shit and they never hit my credit card. probably because I said no to paying $25 a year to get discounts on shit I won't use.

Status
Not open for further replies.