OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This weekend rules. I went to a great concert last night, won money at OTW tonihgt and on the way home cops waved us right passed the sobriety checkpoint (thank god) and it's only Friday. Still have a road trip and a date to look foward to tomorrow.

sorry, was away from computer for most of day. was out hiking with a chick earlier.

went to korn mudvayne last sunday. most fun i've had at a concert in awhile. korn had a good set. mudvayne did a different set. great vibe to the show too.

sorry about late start time on your drinking today.

We got less back from federal than we usually do, but it was still enough to get us caught up from the financial disaster that was Christmas. On the other hand, I owe the state $233 that I completely forgot about until last night, which means I have to do some creative budgeting in the very near future. You know, deadlines and all.

Today is the hubby's 32nd birthday. We ditched the kids with his mom last night and are going out to dinner tonight to a place we only go to once or twice a year ($$$). Maybe I can actually get things done around the house in the meantime.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
We got less back from federal than we usually do, but it was still enough to get us caught up from the financial disaster that was Christmas. On the other hand, I owe the state $233 that I completely forgot about until last night, which means I have to do some creative budgeting in the very near future. You know, deadlines and all.

Today is the hubby's 32nd birthday. We ditched the kids with his mom last night and are going out to dinner tonight to a place we only go to once or twice a year ($$$). Maybe I can actually get things done around the house in the meantime.

Thanks to living alone, without kids, having paid my entire student debt and having deducted all my accumulated tuition fees, I ain't got jack from either governement. Furthermore, I realized a couple of capital gains this year from stock selling so I actually have to pay the governement! :cry:

with my 4 children (of which we can only claim 3, our middle boy is claimed by his "real" father) we get a pretty decent amount back. But it went to outstanding bills, student loans and a Red Lobster dinner....which sucked. Worst supper ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.