OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should never let hubby go to the electronics store. He went with a buddy yesterday and saw this new TV. It's not LCD, but some sort of liquid crystal on silicon. Anyhoo, it has much better colors and black levels than ours.

I told him no. Our TV is not even a year old. We are not getting another. Our TV is still pretty kickass.

Some crappy camera phone pics of the Prong show
03-08-06_2346.jpg

03-08-06_2319.jpg

03-09-06_0007.jpg

03-09-06_0008.jpg

Getting my air conditioner done today and tomorrow. It's been fucking cold lately doulbling up blankets and wearing sweatshirts in doors. :hotjump:

It's been near 80 and sunny here today. It's always nice when I'm at work. Everytime I walked outside yesterday it started to rain. I think it might be some sort of payback for something bad I did in a past life.

I got snowed on this weekend in Hesperia at a wedding. Cold for me is the high 50s nowadays. God forbid I lived where you guys actually get winter. I hope this summer is fucking hot.

It is almost 70* today and tomorrow it is supposed to be 33*:loco: This winter hasn't been really all that bad this year(by Michigan standards that is). You would be hating life though, DD:lol:

Oh yeah, I just got Brian Posehn, Patton Oswalt, and Zach Galifianakis to come and perform in my basement. Should be a good time:headbang:
http://www.templeclub.com/

Oops I forgot to mention that Mountain are playing too:kickass: ...Missisippi Queen!!!!! You know what I mean(actually, no, I don't:erk: )

Yeah, that place is hella small. It doesn't even compare to how small the place is that I am going to see High on Fire, Goatwhore, Watch Them Die and Sweet Cobra. That place is the size of my bedroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.