OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
remington69 said:
WTF?!? We have to get new tires for the husband's car, and they're going to be $350!! Damn, that's expensive. Stupid car that has 16 inch tires. Grrr. And, I just spent $80 getting the trans flushed.

Congrats on the Job Rem! Hope ya like it. And for the rims? Bummer, it also matters what brand and how tall (series) they are. Just dont go out and buy those huge ugly 22 inch rims. The rims alone are damned near $800 EACH and the tires are just about the same!!

I have thing Gary Glitter-thing in my head today (no, I´m not stalking 3 year olds). Read an article with Patton Oswalt and he said one thing that made me think of Gary Glitter and I started grinning.

Did you conceptualize the COC tour to bring a different kind of comedy to new audiences, or because you wanted to fight against being “the most suburban boring guy on the planet?”
"I did it for the children. But only the Asian ones."

SO what did everyone think of The Shield last night?:OMG: Don't give any spoilers as to what happened for our FX challenged canuck:p . I highly suggest that you watch tonight if you didn't see it last night, Rem. I still can't believe what happend:erk:

MyHatred said:
SO what did everyone think of The Shield last night?:OMG: Don't give any spoilers as to what happened for our FX challenged canuck:p . I highly suggest that you watch tonight if you didn't see it last night, Rem. I still can't believe what happend:erk:

I'm so pissed right now I can't even think straight. And I couldn't sleep last night, either. I actually fell asleep on the couch about 25 minutes before the end, but I'd recorded it on the DVR so I went back over to the last part I saw. Now I wish I hadn't. :erk:

Status
Not open for further replies.