OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
remington69 said:
The Shield...Holy Fucking Shit! I couldn't beleive it. I mean, when they pulled into that place, I knew something might happen, but not that. I watched it right before bed, and I couldn't fall asleep because I was so worked up.

Thank you. I thought there was something wrong with me for laying awake and thinking about how fucked up it was.

I have to work tommorow....which really sucks because Saturday nights are my family nights. We all go out to dinner, usualyl get a movie or 2 (or a game) and relax. Not this weekend. Then on sunday I am gathering with the inlaws (whats left of them) for some dinner/party thingy. Sucks to be me.

Taking the two dogs and cat to get their shots at 9 in the morning tomorrow. So no sleeping in for me:erk: . Should be a real fun car ride with the little fuckers:lol: luckily I have kennels for them all. No drinky for me this weekend either.

MyHatred said:
Taking the two dogs and cat to get their shots at 9 in the morning.

I have to take my cat in to the vet to get her shots soon. About an hour before I have to be at the appointment is when I'll start chasing her around to get her to go into her crate. That bitch is fast!

490818791_l.jpg

My Puggle just howls the whole trip there because he knows what is going on. This will be the first time I will be taking them all at once. I am sure I will want a drink by the time I get home to kill the headache they are going to cause me:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.