OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am off to work down at Albert Park for the Aussie F1 Grand Prix.... my 5th F1 event. Another 4 days of absolutely working flat out, perving, becoming deaf and checking out those darn fast cars ....and faster women :D

I think this must be the longest thread in history BTW.

I took the dogs and cat to the vet to get all the shots and everything and my wallet is now 270.00 dollars lighter:bah: Then to top it off I had to go and buy their food because they were close to being out and ended up spending about 40.00 more dollars. Oh well, I love my animals so it is worth it and they are all set with their vaccinations for the rest of the year.

Oh yeah, I had to buy some sedatives for my pug so that she can get her nails clipped because she will bite the shit out of you if you go anywhere near her paws(vet said its a pug thing). The vet said she will act drunk when we give them to her:kickass: . So that should be mildly entertaining to watch.

This is for sure the longest thread on this board. But I think we have totally strayed from the original topic. Oh well, every board needs a random subject thread. I am surprised there isnt 2-- or some odd posts with people saying just one word to try to get the last word in!!

crap

I quit my job yesterday too. Fuck it !! I woke up next to Christina buck naked and decided that laying in bed with her the rest of the morning was worth quitting my job. I was gonna quit anyway, I just need a good reason. After she left my apt yesterday morning I did nothing but lounge in my apt, play my guitar and post loads of pics in a different thread. My friend Justin came over last night too. We smoked weed, drank yuenglings and played music all night. I woke up early this morning too. I'm supposed to work tonight. I'm not sure if my job knows I quit. They didn't try calling when I no showed yesterday. They knew I was on my way out. I had been losing my temper constantly. Rightfully so, and they know it. They just can't help it. I think of the song Inside Out when I start to see red. I'm always a really mellow dude but I decided that the nice guy routine wasn't working. I changed into Mr. Asshole. I think this is the first time I've ever posted in this thread. What's the deal with it? It seems to be really popular.

I've often thought of not working, but then I realized that I need money. It's a whole catch-22. My husband doesn't make enough to be my sugar daddy either. Teachers need to get paid more.

Speaking of that particular gentleman, he just called to say that he is making Guiness pot roast in the slow cooker for dinner tonight. And since he doesn't drink Guiness, there are 5 unclaimed cans of it now in our fridge. Anybody want it?

remington69 said:
I've often thought of not working, but then I realized that I need money. It's a whole catch-22. My husband doesn't make enough to be my sugar daddy either. Teachers need to get paid more.

Speaking of that particular gentleman, he just called to say that he is making Guiness pot roast in the slow cooker for dinner tonight. And since he doesn't drink Guiness, there are 5 unclaimed cans of it now in our fridge. Anybody want it?

I'll take em !! Make Irish car bombs out of them

AlexStomp said:
I quit my job yesterday too. Fuck it !! I woke up next to Christina buck naked and decided that laying in bed with her the rest of the morning was worth quitting my job. I think this is the first time I've ever posted in this thread. What's the deal with it? It seems to be really popular.

I have quit over a woman too (sorta). She went to a class reunion and had bought me a ticket to go to the event (BBQ, BEER, boats, beer, more BBQ), and I had to work that night. She told me I should quit since I hated my job anyways. So I did. I married that woman, hahaha!! That job sucked too, on the day before I quit my boss made me appologize to this one girl at work (who spends more time in front of a mirror than anything else) because I upset her with a comment. She had a split end, I said "hey you have a split end..." and she went home bawling to daddy, WHOM JUST HAPPENED TO BE A GOLFING BUDDY WITH MY BOSS!!! He told me to say I was sorry (because her dad was pissed) and I refused. He said my days were numbered after that, and I walked out the next night. Left the store with no night manager for anything..... LONE JUSTICE!!!

And as for the thread? Well, not sure what it started as, but now its just a random thought/un-Anthrax related topics. Do what everyone else does, and when you drink, post somthing new. Go back and read some of the shit. Its pretty funny, you definitly know when the weekend is here. BTW Alex, uf ya dont mind me/us asking, what do ya do (jobwise)??

remington69 said:

Just have your hubby win whatever lotto you guys do in Illinois.

metal_thrashing_kansan said:
I have quit over a woman too (sorta). She went to a class reunion and had bought me a ticket to go to the event (BBQ, BEER, boats, beer, more BBQ), and I had to work that night. She told me I should quit since I hated my job anyways. So I did. I married that woman, hahaha!! That job sucked too, on the day before I quit my boss made me appologize to this one girl at work (who spends more time in front of a mirror than anything else) because I upset her with a comment. She had a split end, I said "hey you have a split end..." and she went home bawling to daddy, WHOM JUST HAPPENED TO BE A GOLFING BUDDY WITH MY BOSS!!! He told me to say I was sorry (because her dad was pissed) and I refused. He said my days were numbered after that, and I walked out the next night. Left the store with no night manager for anything..... LONE JUSTICE!!!

And as for the thread? Well, not sure what it started as, but now its just a random thought/un-Anthrax related topics. Do what everyone else does, and when you drink, post somthing new. Go back and read some of the shit. Its pretty funny, you definitly know when the weekend is here. BTW Alex, uf ya dont mind me/us asking, what do ya do (jobwise)??

In the summertime I'm a bartender, and then in the fall/winter, I'm a fine dining server. The chick I'm seeing is a hostess at my fine dining gig. She doesn't want me to quit. But I did anyway. I dont' know. I just talked to the manager a few minutes ago. I might just leave for a little bit of a hiatus. I lose my temper so much at this job but I figure if I only work part time maybe 1 or 2 shifts per week, I might be able to keep my cool. Plus, I like working near my chick.

remington69 said:
Count me in for some Guiness. I'd be interested in the recipe as well.

AlexStomp said:
I quit my job yesterday too. Fuck it !! I woke up next to Christina buck naked and decided that laying in bed with her the rest of the morning was worth quitting my job. I was gonna quit anyway, I just need a good reason. After she left my apt yesterday morning I did nothing but lounge in my apt, play my guitar and post loads of pics in a different thread. My friend Justin came over last night too. We smoked weed, drank yuenglings and played music all night. I woke up early this morning too. I'm supposed to work tonight. I'm not sure if my job knows I quit. They didn't try calling when I no showed yesterday. They knew I was on my way out. I had been losing my temper constantly. Rightfully so, and they know it. They just can't help it. I think of the song Inside Out when I start to see red. I'm always a really mellow dude but I decided that the nice guy routine wasn't working. I changed into Mr. Asshole. I think this is the first time I've ever posted in this thread. What's the deal with it? It seems to be really popular.
I just noticed your avatar, dude. Nice. :) Those are your future roomates, right?

The pot roast was hella good. I'll have to get the recipe from him.

Today is my last day at my current job. Then, I have vacation until I start my new one on April 10th. My boss is taking me out for lunch, then I say ado to this University.

AlexStomp said:
In the summertime I'm a bartender, and then in the fall/winter, I'm a fine dining server. The chick I'm seeing is a hostess at my fine dining gig. She doesn't want me to quit. But I did anyway. I dont' know. I just talked to the manager a few minutes ago. I might just leave for a little bit of a hiatus. I lose my temper so much at this job but I figure if I only work part time maybe 1 or 2 shifts per week, I might be able to keep my cool. Plus, I like working near my chick.

Do what ya feel man, thats what I live by. I wish I made enough that I could work a few shifts a week. Nope, but my wife is a teacher and makes up a little more than I do. I am still thinking about prostitution. Unfortunatly the only business I would get are middle aged and old women, that are NOT that good looking. I will just charge more then.

You have to post the recipe, Rem.

I didn't end up getting the job I interviewed for but it is not that big of a deal seeing that I got promoted at my current job not even a year ago. Guinness sounds so killer right now! I haven't had a beer in 17 days:cry: This taking it easy on yourself stuff is hard work:lol: I will be partying hard though on April 28th when my bros come to town and catch the High on Fire show with me. I feel comfortable saying that I kicked the ol tobacco habit also. I am on day 45 now without a cig:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.