OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To each his own, but I love the smooth texture, great flavor, and the pour is a thing of beauty. Guinness currently sits as our 45th highest rated beer (out of 375 to date so it's up there). That being said, I notice Newcastle Brown as your avatar, which ranks 16th, so I can't criticize your taste too much :p

Well, to be fair, I have only tried it once and that was YEARS ago. It kinda made me want to vomit! I have to admit it does look nice though, maybe I should suck it up, live dangerously and try it again :eek:

I've been away working for a while. Hopefully I'll be able to share the project I've been working on with you fine folks eventually. Thraxdude has seen it, and likes it.

I have a lot to catch up on I'm sure, but I just can't bring myself to wade through all the posts I've missed, so I'll just try to hit the highlights.

Rem, congrats on the new job. I'm meeting up with some friends tonight and I'll drink one for you (or two...or three...or four...):kickass:

Brat, Rem, & MyHatred...The Shield season finale...Holy fucking shit. I'm still speechless. And pissed off too.

Well, I need to go get my work done so that I can have some beer tonight.

'Yer pal
Clay

remington69 said:
The pot roast was hella good. I'll have to get the recipe from him.

Today is my last day at my current job. Then, I have vacation until I start my new one on April 10th. My boss is taking me out for lunch, then I say ado to this University.
We need the recipe. And hope your new job goes good. I'm supposed to have Jury Duty on April 10.

emtfhII said:
I've been away working for a while. Hopefully I'll be able to share the project I've been working on with you fine folks eventually. Thraxdude has seen it, and likes it.

I have a lot to catch up on I'm sure, but I just can't bring myself to wade through all the posts I've missed, so I'll just try to hit the highlights.

Rem, congrats on the new job. I'm meeting up with some friends tonight and I'll drink one for you (or two...or three...or four...):kickass:

Brat, Rem, & MyHatred...The Shield season finale...Holy fucking shit. I'm still speechless. And pissed off too.

Well, I need to go get my work done so that I can have some beer tonight.

'Yer pal
Clay
I've seen the project. Looks great. Scott and Charlie love it.:)

ThraxDude said:
I just noticed your avatar, dude. Nice. :) Those are your future roomates, right?

Yeah. My future roomates. They're coming on June 11. And they're also coming later on that night !! Well, maybe not. We messed around last summer. And then the one on the left get all serious with her man back in Slovakia. She told me "no hanky panky anymore". It's a good thing though. I don't expect anything. They're gonna live with me for 4 months in the summer and then go back home for school. Four months is a long time for a 22 year old chick to go with no sex-o. And she was already dating her dude last summer. She might reason with the fact that she already messed with me in the past and she's thousands of miles away from slovak dude. Or maybe not.

Here's where things get interesting. The american chick I'm seeing right now had a lesbo experience recently and I already told her about Lenka(slovak chick) living with me in the summer. She seemed cool with it..I don't know where I'm going with this, but a man can dream right??

metal_thrashing_kansan said:
Do what ya feel man, thats what I live by. I wish I made enough that I could work a few shifts a week. Nope, but my wife is a teacher and makes up a little more than I do. I am still thinking about prostitution. Unfortunatly the only business I would get are middle aged and old women, that are NOT that good looking. I will just charge more then.

I love the restaurant biz. Really flexible scheduling. I sleep in around four days a week and party all the time. I have time for my guitar playing hobby and make enough money to pay my bills, buy toys, and put money away.

I like guiness but never think about ordering when I go out. I drink em whenever someone offers me one at their home. I heard somewhere that it has less carbs/calories than most beers.

nafnikufesin said:
Ever try any of the low-carb beers? :puke: Thank god that trend died.

It didn't really die. Have you seen the new Heineken light??

I drank low carb beers whenever I would run out of beer. My chick at the time would get pissed when I drank her beers. At the time, I drank red hook almost exclusively. When I'd run out, I could either quit drinking for the night, drink water, or drink mich ultra . i know know, water and ultra light aren't much different.

Status
Not open for further replies.