OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm drinking an IPA right now! Wet Mountian IPA- Il Vicino Brewing Co.
I'd give it an 8 out of 10.
:kickass:

I know you do. I've never cared about it, and I think women who freak out about it are retarded. If he started jerking off when he was 12, and you met him 10 years later, you hardly have the right say anything about it. Also, that shit is expensive, and throwing it out is a waste of money.

Thra:rofl:ude has told me that I rule because I feel this way. :D

I enjoy Stone IPA's and theri Ruination version for their extreme bitterness. But since I'm from Cleveland I'm a regular for their Burning River APA and Dortmunder Gold for a change of pace. One IPA that is really good is the Two Hearted Ale, IMO. :kickass:

Captains Log: Stardate 4/4/2006
It has been 23 days since MyHatred has had a refreshing alcoholic beverage:zombie: . He is starting to develop a nervous twitch and is randomly giving little children the middle finger. He is considered sober and extremely dangerous. Approach with only extreme amounts of free beer to subdue him.

MyHatred said:
It has been 23 days since MyHatred has had a refreshing alcoholic beverage:zombie: . He is starting to develop a nervous twitch and is randomly giving little children the middle finger. He is considered sober and extremely dangerous. Approach with only extreme amounts of free beer to subdue him.

Ha, ha.:loco:

MyHatred said:
Good for you. The spreadheets must look a lot more clear in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.