OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw, I'm the last person that will become a "born again". I am just taking it easy on myself and trying to live a little healthier. When I drink I have come very close to going to the store and buying a pack of smokes and lighting one up. I have managed to drink and not smoke a couple of times but it was a miserable experience because the whole time I was drinking all I could think about was cigarettes. So once I stop getting "nic fits" so bad I will probably start having some beers more often.

Actually, I´m probably the last person to be a born-again. But I wish I could be, that way I could blame any future alcoholproblems on the devil. All possible ass-grabbing on all the slutty women around the world. When my future company runs out of money I will blame the socialdemocrats and the failure of moral values in schools. And when I get sent to jail for sexual assault on the nanny I will blame the media and The Haunted.

nafnikufesin said:
Anyone want to go in and work for me today?

sure dude, as long as you go in for me. Be there at 3:30, I will let you use my forklift drivers license. Just wear either an ANthrax shirt, metallica shirt, camo jeans (military BDU's preferrably as that is what I always wear) and lip off to people that piss you off. They will never know its not me. And incase you dont have any tattoos, just take a marker to your entire left arm, no one will know what is what.:headbang:

ml_26.jpg

Saw the last episode of "Little Britain" yesterday! Andy rules!

Hello, kids!

I'm enjoying a nice week off in between jobs. I start my new one on Monday. It should good be a good place. I get to dissect mice brains and extract the RNA. Fun stuff.

I also finally got my car back from the body shop. They did a great job on it. It looks perfect. I think the final bill for the insurace company was $6100.

Now, I'm going to watch my Tivo of Lost from last night. I like this not having to work. I wish I could be a stay at home mom...without the hassel of the kids.

nafnikufesin said:
A week off and more free time. That explains why you haven't been posting here as much lately :p

Our home computer got a really nasty Trojan Downloader Virus, so I didn't want to go back online until it was cleared up.

If I find out who is writing these viruses, I will kick them in the balls.

remington69 said:
Our home computer got a really nasty Trojan Downloader Virus, so I didn't want to go back online until it was cleared up.

If I find out who is writing these viruses, I will kick them in the balls.

Hmm.. Well, I was offline for a few days because of my computer, although I have no idea what was actually wrong with it. It got to the point where it wouldn't even start up anymore. Once it would, it wouldn't recognize either hard drive and we couldn't even get into setup. So we had to buy a new one (Yay, another bill!!) and the worst part is, I lost EVERYTHING. All my Anthrax, my budget, my address book, pictures, the rest of my music, EVERYTHING. Not my email address book, either, but my family-Xmas card address book. Fuck. It's going to take a year and a half to get all of it back. IF I can track it all down.

Status
Not open for further replies.