OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MyHatred said:
Me love it!!

It will be cold soon enough.

So how was your camping trip? My buddy screwed up our campsite reservations so we just went up for a day instead.

Besides being hella hot, it was a good relaxing time. Went fishing Saturday evening and I caught shit. My husband and Dad were catching bluegills and smallmouth bass like no tomorrow, but nothing came close to my line. Stupid fish.

We roasted marshmellows to make s'mores and my husband still hasn't shut up about this "perfect" marshmellow he made. Seriously, he went on and on about how golden it was on the outside and how gooey it was inside.

nafnikufesin said:
Come to Edmonton in November, and stay through until at least February. See if you ever complain about heat again. :D

The same can be said for Michigan. I have no problem whatsoever when it comes to heat. I'll sit under an umbrella in my shorts with some ice cold beer any day. Come to think of it, I am going to do that when I get home today:kickass: How was the new beer you tried last night, N.F.F.? What was it called?

Brat, did you catch "Rescue Me" last night? I can definitely see a brawl between Tommy and John happening in the near future.

We ended up not trying the "Robert Simpson Confederation Ale" yet...next week probably. But we did try two very good porters: Mill Street Coffee porter from a microbrewery in Toronto was great, but only slighty better than the Spy Porter from Tree Brewing Company, a microbrewery from BC. Very tasty, I highly recommend both of them.

Just got my copy of Brian Posehn's "The Last Christmas" comic on my lunch! I'm going to go home and crack open a Corona and hopefully have a few chuckles when I get out of work:kickass: .

MyHatred said:
th_LebowsiBallPolish.gif
I saw a re-release of The Big Lebowski at Best Buy just a couple hours ago. I love that movie!
Nobody fucks with the Jesus!

MyHatred said:
Brat, did you catch "Rescue Me" last night? I can definitely see a brawl between Tommy and John happening in the near future.

Yep, I caught it. John's a prick. Soon as I saw that arm in the bed, I knew what was up. Dean Winter (John) played Ryan O'Reilly on Oz, and apparently that's Dean's tattoo, not Ryan's. I bet when Tommy does find out, it will be because one of the kids lets it slip.

I'm also happy that Franco is still HOT. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.