OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up Anthrax fans?! Wanna download a HILARIOUS podcast featuring 4 Anthrax songs (some pretty rare) PLUS a some great uncensored interview segments with Frank Bello, Charlie Benante and Joey Belladonna? Well check out my show, Joe's Podhole! I caught up with the guys backstage at Chicago's House Of Blues, and asked them a few questions that no other interviewer has the BALLS to ask! So check it out! You can download this shit for FREE at:

http://joespodhole.libsyn.com

and if you like it, subscribe to the show for FREE at iTunes by clicking the link that you'll find on the above page...

It's Joe's Podhole - the funniest thing to happen to metal since Stryper!

Yeah, but that could also work against the Oilers if their layoff is too long and they lose momentum. I'm hoping whoever wins tonight wins on Tuesday, too, so it's over in 6. If that were the case, then I think the finals would start on Saturday, giving us a full week's rest.

Damn Rieth I think you need one of these from the local liquor store or is it my garage fridge? Are you alright?

Fridge.jpg

:kickass: :zombie:

yep, all of my friends I went with there were fine. found out that the previous weekend a shooting happened there too. definite not going to be back there. didn't see anyone hurt, and didn't have to talk to police or anything.

DarbysDad said:
yeah Dude I like the Kings and I like hockey. I don't know everything about the sport but I like skills of the players a lot.

They've got a lot of young talent. With a bit of luck, they could be a really great team next year. I'm hoping they can sign a top four defenseman in June or July. They need a bit more help back there.

Riehlthing said:
yep, all of my friends I went with there were fine. found out that the previous weekend a shooting happened there too. definite not going to be back there. didn't see anyone hurt, and didn't have to talk to police or anything.

A shooting happened this weekend at the bar that I saw Exodus and Prong. I wasn't there or anything but if my memory serves me correctly this is the third time someone has shot at the club. No one was hurt either. I hate gangster wannabes:Smug:

http://www.lsj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060530/NEWS01/605300311/1001/news

Status
Not open for further replies.