OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nafnikufesin said:
Come to Edmonton in November, and stay through until at least February. See if you ever complain about heat again. :D

I think I'll stick to Ottawa in the winter, not that it's much warmer. Just fewer -40 days. Though, the summer can be hellish here. We hit 40C with the humidity this week. It was like walking in a damn sauna!!

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Mine would be okay as long as I could keep all of my Monty Python references.

Speaking of Python, I'm going to see Spamalot: The Musical tonight at the Cadillac Palace Theater in Chicago. I already saw it when they were doing previews here before moving to Broadway, but I'm gladly seeing it again!

Canucklehead said:
I think I'll stick to Ottawa in the winter, not that it's much warmer. Just fewer -40 days. Though, the summer can be hellish here. We hit 40C with the humidity this week. It was like walking in a damn sauna!!
You guys get more snow than us, something like an average of 40 or 50 cm per year above what we get. The difference is none of ours melts until spring, so it just keeps piling up.

I missed the game because we were playing soccer tonight, but was certainly interested in the outcome to finally know who we were going to play.

Edmonton vs. Carolina: Carolina is faster and more talented, and are favored to win this series. Then again, so was Detroit, San Jose, and Anaheim, so I like our chances...

GO OILERS GO!!!! :kickass:

Today is going to be a good day. My other brother is up from Dayton, Ohio and he is coming over when I get out of work. He has a couple gas powered remote control cars that we are taking to my work parking lot. These things get up to 70 MPH. So we are going to tear ass in the huge parking lot and race each other. He also plays bass so we will most likely end up jamming tonight and probably a little partying too:kickass: .

remington69 said:
Speaking of Python, I'm going to see Spamalot: The Musical tonight at the Cadillac Palace Theater in Chicago. I already saw it when they were doing previews here before moving to Broadway, but I'm gladly seeing it again!

That's something that I actually would drive to Phoenix for, if it ever came here.

nafnikufesin said:
I missed the game because we were playing soccer tonight, but was certainly interested in the outcome to finally know who we were going to play.

Edmonton vs. Carolina: Carolina is faster and more talented, and are favored to win this series. Then again, so was Detroit, San Jose, and Anaheim, so I like our chances...

GO OILERS GO!!!! :kickass:

I've missed most of the playoffs because of working nights, and I can't even get scores from anyone because everyone here is so obsessed with the Suns. Fucking NBA.

I get to start my weekend a few hours early, I pissed off my boss so she sent me home. Thats what she gets for asking me for my honest opinion. I'm sure she will be back to kissing my ass on Monday since she needs me to help her move next week. Nothing beats drinking while my coworkers are suffering in 90 degree heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.