OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nafnikufesin said:
Uh oh...not looking good for the Oil. Roloson is out for the rest of the playoffs. Conklin, in a typical moment of brilliance, hands the puck to Carolina to score into a wide open net with 30 seconds left.
What the hell was that about? I was like clear it and go to OT.

Conklin has been like that all year, which is why we got Roloson in the first place, while Conklin got a stint in the minors. I hope we start Markkanen for game 2, who is marginally more consistent than Conklin, but our defence is going to have to come up really big if we're to have any hope without Rolie.

What's up with the Coyotes doing an exhibition game in Winnipeg next season? Doaner's the only one left the maple-syrup-lovers want to see, and why the hell did they build a new facility after the team left? Even Arizona never did anything that stupid.

Hockey's been long over here in Chi-town. Even the Wolves of AHL couldn't get it done.
Oh well, I have my Chicago Fire and White Sox. (Even thought the Fire have been stinkin' it up this season so far. Would it kill them not to tie. We need the win points!)

Did you see Rescue Me last night, Brat? Damn good episode!!!! I won't talk about it just in case you Tivo'ed it and haven't watched the episode yet. There also was commercial for the new season of the The Shield too!!:) It also said "coming soon":kickass: . I am crossing my fingers that it will be back on by the end of the summer or at the latest, early fall. The suspense is killing me:lol: ....

MyHatred said:
Did you see Rescue Me last night, Brat? Damn good episode!!!! I won't talk about it just in case you Tivo'ed it and haven't watched the episode yet.

There was a fucking thunderstorm during Rescue Me, so my Direct TV didn't come in. I'm so pissed. I set it up to record the rerun later on this week. Hopefully, that'll work. Our dish is right between 2 oak trees, and the branches got bigger this year. We would just hack them down, but we have to clear it with the stupid home owners association first. I can't wait until we can sell the condo and buy a house (that about 3-4 years from now).

Status
Not open for further replies.