OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny you should mention that....she said she wants to have a Metallica-themed going away party, where everyone has to blast Metallica from their cars, as well as inside her house. She wants to piss off the neighbors at least half as much as she's been pissed at them the last 8 or so years. I also think it would be funny to make her drive across the country hungover, with three kids and a puppy.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Just found out my best friend is moving to Michigan in November/December. It's a good move for her family on so many levels, but it still sucks ass to me.

:OMG: WHY? Our economy is close to being the worst in the nation right now.

:lol: She is going to be completely out of her element when she experiences a winter here. So what part of my great state is she moving too?

DarbysDad said:
Glad I'm not moving to Mich my wimpy ass couldn't hang in the winter.

It seriously sucks here in the winter. I work by the Capitol and there is a ton of big buildings in the area. They cause so much wind and it pierces right through you in the winter time. You know it is cold when the snot in your nose freezes instantly when you step outside:lol: :puke:

MyHatred said:
:OMG: WHY? Our economy is close to being the worst in the nation right now.

:lol: She is going to be completely out of her element when she experiences a winter here. So what part of my great state is she moving too?

Because the houses are a hell of a lot cheaper than they are here. With what she makes off her house, she can almost buy one outright in the town she wants to go to, which has a population of about 1,200 (don't remember the name). An old neighbor of hers has been in law enforcement for 30+ years and can help her husband get something up there, and her sister works for a title company, and can help with finding a house, selling, etc. It's also best for everyone if she's in a different state than her in-laws. This has been brewing fora good ten years now.

She grew up in Michigan, and came here as a teenager. It's her husband and kids that will have to adjust, as they were all born and raised in Arizona. But they're all looking forward to it. They're waiting til November because she and her husband are going to the Temple on 11/22 (a Mormon thing).

MyHatred said:
It seriously sucks here in the winter. I work by the Capitol and there is a ton of big buildings in the area. They cause so much wind and it pierces right through you in the winter time. You know it is cold when the snot in your nose freezes instantly when you step outside:lol: :puke:

That happens to me in the freezer at work. I thought I was a freak. I'm glad to know it happens to other people.

All of my husband's family, except for his mother and sister, live in or around Port Huron. His dad is going to start living here in the winter (yet another snowbird).

MyHatred said:
I only worry about snot when I'm working in the yard and dust gets in my nose and the snot just drips out, so I blow my nose the heavy metal way like Scott did in NFV I think. :kickass: :puke: :kickass:

DarbysDad said:
I only worry about snot when I'm working in the yard and dust gets in my nose and the snot just drips out, so I blow my nose the heavy metal way like Scott did in NFV I think. :kickass: :puke: :kickass:
Yes! Scott said something like that is the heavy metal way of blowing your nose.

Status
Not open for further replies.