OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear there fucking blokes
00281062.jpg

They fucking suck

NFF ... Even though ashamed as I am to be saying this, I have to correct you.. Kittie hail from London, Ontario (Canada)! So the theory of Canada having the most beautiful women in the world goes down the toilet faster than Dan Spitz's websites...

I agree that the visuals are not appealing in Kittie's case.. however, if they could just tweak their image a little bit towards lesbianism, they'd get my vote (whatever that means)!

true dat.

but, like I said before, even your worst day with two lesbians is better than any other day without them ... no matter how unpretty they are...

btw, am I the only one that's kinda uncomfortable by having a baby stare at you from a fellow boarder's signature while you discuss lesbians and adult things?? :lol:

hehehe...

@NFF: I'm sure that some of the people here would pay to have pictures of you singing ... *coughs* brat *coughs* metal maiden... :lol:

@amm: rent Scary Movie 2 and see what the guy does when he faces a demon-woman with a hideous face but a totally awesome body... may I suggest the same if you face Kittie? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.