OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werent Bruce in those die hard movies
um04.jpg

he has not played a gig withb his band dianno at barfly in glasgow. i was told he looks nowt like he did in the maiden years and the gig was a bit of a let down for all but the die hard maiden fans. That was what someone told me

Anthrax covered part of "Killers" live during the Killer A's tour, before "Got the Time." John didn't know the lyrics very well. God I love that Killers album.

Other songs they played in that slot on that tour were the intro of "Hot for Teacher" and "Phantom Lord" up to the first chorus, which John also fucked up. Anyone know any others? I can't remember what they did when I saw them...

I thought that rap-metal was going to die quickly like any fad.... yet Soft Cookie have made yet another album (which, btw, sounds exactly the same as their last) and are still one of the most popular bands in America, thanks in large part to frat-boys and macho-white-trash wannabe rappers who wouldn't know metal if it thrashed'em mad. Oh, and have I mentioned that they will also take part in what will surely but sadly be the bigesst grossing rock-tour-fest this year ? ... Please kill me!

Status
Not open for further replies.