OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
www.rotten.com Has pics of people who killed there selfs shit like that. And www.mingers.com has dog ugly girls :yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk:
here's 2 examples
m.jpg

q.jpg

mentalmeltdown said:
hehehe...

@NFF: I'm sure that some of the people here would pay to have pictures of you singing ... *coughs* brat *coughs* metal maiden... :lol:

Maybe Metal Maiden, but not me. G-strings on men scare me. Naked or underwear, please.

BTW, I get hit on by scary lesbians all the time. My husband says it's my hair, which makes me want to shave my head, but then they'd probably like me even more. :D I don't think I'll ever get over going to see G.I. Jane in the theater. *shudders*

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Maybe Metal Maiden, but not me. G-strings on men scare me. Naked or underwear, please.

Ok, there are certain things that no (real)man should ever do. And I feel very stongly that wearing a bikini (g-sting, t-strap) is one of those things. With the exception of one time, while singing this paticular song. And after he is done singing he would have to get the fuck out of it quick! :D I would agree with Brat that on any other occasion the idea of guys in bikinis is not a pleasant one.

Status
Not open for further replies.