OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it normal that the numbers of your posts haven't changed since a couple of posts?

AMM you're still at 704 and Riehlthing at 229... wtf is this?

BTW, can you imagine Celine Dion singing Pussy Whipped? I'd pay to see that! Or Shania Twain covering Among the Living.... nah!!! :lol:

I want back in, I think it's bee like two weeks since I posted on this thread. Talk amongst yourselves...topic...The original inhabitants of Mesopotamia and their effect on the region as it is today? No, sick or Iraq talk. How about Glenn Evans and C.I.A. Good stuff.

tdk

They would have to record it in chicago and put loads of videos and backstage shit on it it would totally kill on my surround sound dvd player
firedevil.gif
headbob.gif

Will this page just be about anthrax :D

anthrax_moshing_maniac said:
I will be getting that. I want a anthrax live dvd and album tho. And someone said that there might be a new armored saint album next year does that mean anthrax won't be doing much?!?!

After a Seven Witches gig, which are Joey Vera's new band, he told me they were planning on releasing something new from Armored Saint for 2004...

This has been a mentalmeltdown report, straight from the horses' mouth.

I asked him when are you gonna be releasing a new album he answered : "in 2004" ... then again, my ears could have been ringing from all that accursed heavy metal music! :lol:

Hopefully long enough to get to the Northwest. I emailed Charlie about that, he said they'd try and get to the Northwest later in the Summer. So that to me means, that they are going to tour for awhile, probably till at least August September in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.