OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... Tonight I just realised: When I was in Afghanistan, what I missed wasn´t so much the people back home as the possibility of getting wasted back home. Hmmm, am I really such a hollow (...ollow, low, yeah you hear the echo, don´t you?) person, that those 4 months away from home could´ve been dealt with through a couple of drunken binges?!?
Guess I´m not far off right now, I´m actually thinking of taking another tour, starting in february next year......
I know something is wrong with the way I see things right now..... I guess I just need to get laid! :)

edit: Am I a drunk?

...Hmmm, am I really such a hollow (...ollow, low, yeah you hear the echo, don´t you?) person, that those 4 months away from home could´ve been dealt with through a couple of drunken binges?!?

What couldn't be dealt with through drunken binges? :D
btw...check your PMs.

emtfhII and I saw a dude get shot in the nuts with a paintball gun. He was a big ol' farm boy type and looked like he could probably could handle a lot ofpain, but not a paintball to the nads:lol: . He couldn't even stand up for over twenty minutes. I will never paintball again without wearing one after seeing that :ill:

In 10th grade, one of my friends jumped off the roof and "landed wrong". I never knew there was such a thing, but he was curled up on the couch the rest of the day. I think he hurled a few times, too. I figure it must have been pretty bad, because normally he'd have been really happy to have his girlfriend put her hand down his pants.

celcius is the work of the devil.
in elementary school they told us it would be the new thing, that and metric, fuck that. it still hasn't been the big new thing. and they've been telling us that since the 70's at least. just like soccer was what we would be playing, fuck that noise, we're still playing football.

think the rum is starting to talk...

The problem with Shrek products being everywhere is Amanda's pronounciation. She can't pronounce the "shr" so it comes out sounding like "f". Which makes for an embarrassing moment when you take your two-year-old into a toy store and says "Daddy, I wanna fek"

Status
Not open for further replies.