OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you know that when DD was born in 1893, Pabst Blue Ribbon won the best beer award?
beer_maid.jpg

:p

It was a very good year. :heh: :headbang: :kickass: :lol:

TorrentLeech or Demonoid; TorrentLeech needs a membership to download anything, it's free but limited to a certain number, so you have to check back daily to see if there are any openings; they had them first, but they should be available everywhere.

Technically, Demonoid requires a membership (free but limited, same as above) for downloading new torrents, but anything older than a week can be downloaded by anyone. It's worth getting a new membership, they tend to get a lot of new music first.

I've been trying to burn the episodes onto DVD, but my computer crashes everytime it gets halfway through burning...not sure what's going on there, but I'll try with a different program.

Depends on the number of seeders. Just after the episode comes out, there are usually a lot of seeders, and it can be downloaded in a couple of hours. It might take a little longer now, because there will be fewer people seeding it, but you can probably set up to download a bunch of episodes at night, and by morning most of them should be complete.

It depends on the size of the file, too, of course. The better quality version you're downloading, the longer it will take.

Status
Not open for further replies.