OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OSAMA! YOU HAVE A BOGEY ON YOUR SIX! DO YOU COPY? OVER.
aircombat.jpg

ThraxDude said:
Hehehehe
......and then pulled up your skirt, and pulled down your panties.......
.....and gave you a little kiss......Nurse Gina is giving you an examination.....
.....she turns you around, and has you bend over the counter.....

Mmmmmmmm.........I'd like her to slip her tongue between my lips........

Metal Maiden said:
Mmmmmm....Can I help?.....Prepare the probe?...Mmmmmm
Well, I usually don't do this Ms. Maiden*, but I suppose.....
You, Gina and bRaT can lube it up for me. All together now!
:)

*Have patients assist in procedure...

Me, Gina, and bRaT take turns "lubing" up the "anal Probe" before Nurse Gina sits on the counter........I bend over with my face in her chonch....and bRaT guides the "probe" in...........Ooooooooooo

AARRRGGGHHHH!!! FUCK ME!!!
Bad choice of words in this thread, but whatever...

My mother-in-law is coming over. Which isn't a bad thing except she's bringing my sister-in-law with her. And then I am getting dragged to Walmart with her while my mother-in-law watches the kids. And I am going to spend my afternoon listening to my sister-in-law talk all kinds of shit about how she's leaving her husband (been hearing it for a year now) and have to hear about everything that's wrong with him (like it's my fault she married an asshole) and how great the youngest nephew is (he's a spoiled pain in the ass) and how everything is wrong with the oldest nephew (he's a normal kid with nothing wrong with him).

I met her before I met my husband and he is fucking lucky I even went out with him, knowing he had a sister like that. :Shedevil:

I'd like to say I feel better now, but I don't. But I will say I'm getting a shower in a minute....:D

Haha, no one joined me in the shower. It was probably the fastest shower ever because I waited til the last possible second to jump in. My phone was ringing for me to let them in when I got out. :lol: Anyway, they didn't stay that long, I hardly heard anything about her dumbass husband, and I have no idea what the point of the event was. With that family, there's always a motive for everything that happens, and I haven't figured out today's yet. I'm sure I'll hear it from some relative eventually, and probably one out of state, too. :rolleyes:

Reactions: remington69
Seriously? WTF happened? I leave Friday, go swimming in a lake, get online Sunday and there's TAD having an orgy in the kitchen? Damn...

BTW, that picture of Bin Laden being chased by the jet, I used to have that as my background on my work computer.

Reactions: remington69
Status
Not open for further replies.