OT: Who gets the last word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the under-5 team. Clumps of kids running after a ball, occassionally losing one or two from the clump that get distracted by a butterfly or run off the field to get a drink of KoolAid from their mom.

We tried that for Joey when he was 3 and 4. He spent so much time checking out the ants, we decided to stop wasting money on that and then spent a fortune on karate instead. :Smug:

Tonight it was my turn to play soccer. A girl on the other team kicked the ball straight into my nuts from about 3 feet away. She started to laugh at the pained expression on my face, so I used the opportunity to dribble the ball around her and pass to a teammate who scored. Then I subbed off and moved into the fetal position.

For those of you that are counting, that assist by my nuts adds to the goal they scored 2 weeks ago when the ball deflected off of them into the net. That makes my nuts one of the top scorers on our team.

Tonight it was my turn to play soccer. A girl on the other team kicked the ball straight into my nuts from about 3 feet away. She started to laugh at the pained expression on my face, so I used the opportunity to dribble the ball around her and pass to a teammate who scored. Then I subbed off and moved into the fetal position.

For those of you that are counting, that assist by my nuts adds to the goal they scored 2 weeks ago when the ball deflected off of them into the net. That makes my nuts one of the top scorers on our team.

Sweet merciful crap! That story made me curl up in fetal position, and made my boys crawl up inside me in sympathy. o_O

Rememebr this:

Nard Guard :

A device which protects a male rider from an unpleasent meeting of his privates with the stem of the bike or Soccer Ballz!!!!!!

I remember the one time that I accidentally kneed my husband in the boys while swimming. He did not like it one bit. Until I said I'd kiss 'em to make it better...:oops:

When Joe was 3 or 4 months old, my husband was laying on the bed with his legs out and Joe was between them. Joe had just gotten into that constantly-kicking-their-feet craze all babies go through. I kept telling my husband to either move his legs or move the baby, but he wouldn't listen. So of course, Joe kicked him right in the nuts maybe two minutes later. THEN my husband got mad at me for falling off the bed laughing. BUT...he never put either of the kids on the bed again like that unless he was laying on his side, safely out of kicking range.

emtfhII and I saw a dude get shot in the nuts with a paintball gun. He was a big ol' farm boy type and looked like he could probably could handle a lot ofpain, but not a paintball to the nads:lol: . He couldn't even stand up for over twenty minutes. I will never paintball again without wearing one after seeing that :ill:

Status
Not open for further replies.