Out of those who completely love WM, how many still miss Bush a little ?

I have impeccable taste but taste is subjective so whatever. I will say that the majority of Anthrax fans agree with me. Hence why they sold so poorly in the Bush years but are revived after Joey rejoins.

It was a sign of the times more than anything else................

It was a sign of the times more than anything else................

No ways, it was equal parts 'bad times' for the genre, bad business decisions, bad luck, and yes - bad songwriting.

Why did the other thrash bands (let's exclude Metallica here of course) experience more success than Anthrax in this era? - they all made certain concessions to their sounds. You can't just blame the era. Vol. 8 sucks. Stomp is a little better, still shit tho.

No ways, it was equal parts 'bad times' for the genre, bad business decisions, bad luck, and yes - bad songwriting.

Why did the other thrash bands (let's exclude Metallica here of course) experience more success than Anthrax in this era? - they all made certain concessions to their sounds. You can't just blame the era. Vol. 8 sucks. Stomp is a little better, still shit tho.

ANTHRAX never sucked! (well, they made bad decisions like reunion but don't we all do mistakes sometimes?)

btw....the people on MOMD DVD are they faking their fun? Are they somehow delusional...'cos I believe they are enjoying that show! And they are chanting ANTHRAX...but Bushthrax...or anything else.

T:)

MOMD is awful, bad sound (just listen to the bassdrum) & bad setlist ('Safe Home' & 'Refuse To Be Denied' on an Anthrax setlist, c'mon)

Looks and sounds good to me:

What Doesn't Die – 04:37
Got the Time – 03:18
Caught in a Mosh – 05:28
Safe Home – 05:36
Room for One More – 05:53
Antisocial – 04:51
Nobody Knows Anything – 04:04
Belly of the Beast – 04:26
Inside Out – 05:47
Refuse to Be Denied – 05:07
604 – 00:35
I Am the Law – 06:09
Only – 05:28
Be All, End All – 07:10
Indians – 07:39
Bring the Noise – 07:11
Fueled – 04:32 (Bonus)
Metal Thrashing Mad – 02:50 (Bonus)

If someone likes that song there is not much else to really argue about. They obviously are into really bad music and you can't really have any further discussions.

This has to be the lowest point in the bands entire career. If it was a b-side that you had to dig for okay fine. But this is a main track on the album. A terrible song on an already terrible album

I honestly don't care about your personal insults. Yes, it's a good thing I won't be arguing with you about music because all you talk about is numbers of albums sold, which album is better (in what way one piece of art can possibly be better than another one?), the lowest point, the highest point... I respect accountants, but not when they judge anything resembling art.

Also, IMO, your "A terrible song on an already terrible album" is a personal insult to the band members: present and former ones. This is still Anthrax's forum, and I think, that being a member at this place should actually involve a little loyalty... Or, at least, respect.

I honestly don't care about your personal insults. Yes, it's a good thing I won't be arguing with you about music because all you talk about is numbers of albums sold, which album is better (in what way one piece of art can possibly be better than another one?), the lowest point, the highest point... I respect accountants, but not when they judge anything resembling art.

Also, IMO, your "A terrible song on an already terrible album" is a personal insult to the band members: present and former ones. This is still Anthrax's forum, and I think, that being a member at this place should actually involve a little loyalty... Or, at least, respect.

EXACTLY!! + Infinity..........

As you see it, others don't so you have to live with that and show some respect.

It is an insult to Anthrax fans who have purchased their CD's, Concert tickets, and Merchandise to have a song like A Toast To The Extras on a CD that is terrible. Many Anthrax fans purchased that album and wasted their hard earned money. Paying customers have the right to complain about the product they purchased. I am a paying customer and have complained.

As for loyalty, they should be loyal to their fans and not bullshit them with every word that comes out of their mouths. You never know what to believe with those guys. But loyalty? I have purchased every Anthrax album and gone to almost every Anthrax show even during the dreadful bush era. So loyalty usually speaks with $$$$'s. And thats what I have done... granted I threw volume 8 out the window of my car like a Frisbee.

... waiting for my stalker Stompmosher to respond and cry about what I just said lol

Now its consumerism..wow, this board is sure is insightful.
We not just try to discuss 'favoritism' based on 'art form', but also 'consumer right' and the need for a 'corporate body', after this shall be mention as 'the band', to exercise their unconditional pledge to forever feed and fulfill the consumers need.

Seems to some it boils down to value for money, i pity u for coughing a lot but gaining less. I pity myself for only having the bands album, but never have the chance to witness their shows live.

It is an insult to Anthrax fans who have purchased their CD's, Concert tickets, and Merchandise to have a song like A Toast To The Extras on a CD that is terrible. Many Anthrax fans purchased that album and wasted their hard earned money. Paying customers have the right to complain about the product they purchased. I am a paying customer and have complained.

As for loyalty, they should be loyal to their fans and not bullshit them with every word that comes out of their mouths. You never know what to believe with those guys. But loyalty? I have purchased every Anthrax album and gone to almost every Anthrax show even during the dreadful bush era. So loyalty usually speaks with $$$$'s. And thats what I have done... granted I threw volume 8 out the window of my car like a Frisbee.

... waiting for my stalker Stompmosher to respond and cry about what I just said lol

You know what, making albums for your fans is selling out your moron. Making albums for yourself shows integrety. They are loyal to themselves and that's good enough for me.

Anthrax also retains the right to not give a shit. It's a big world. Buyer beware.

It pays to do your homework before buying or singning for anything. If you bought it then then threw it out the window, that's no one elses fault but you're own. You wasted your money. I thought you may have woken up after your opnions of Stomp and to a lesser extent SOWN. It's kinda funny actually because they never said it was a thrash album and you still bought it. Loyalty or stupidity, I dunno..........maybe both

Sounds like Maidenman is the one doing the sooking to me.........:cry:

Anthrax also retains the right to not give a shit. It's a big world. Buyer beware.

I agree, they can do or saw whatever they want. So can the fans, critics, and anyone else, that's a democracy and its a beautiful thing to have the freedom of speech.

And thanks Stompmosher, I knew it was a matter of seconds before you would stalk me again with your nonsense :lol::lol:

I agree, they can do or saw whatever they want. So can the fans, critics, and anyone else, that's a democracy and its a beautiful thing to have the freedom of speech.

And thanks Stompmosher, I knew it was a matter of seconds before you would stalk me again with your nonsense :lol::lol:

Maybe it's just that you've met you're match..............funny how you completely avoided my response yet again, suppose you have no answer as usual. Yes it's a democracy but sometimes it seems like you forget that yourself with your endless bashings..........by the way, there is a difference between fredom of speech and insults to fans and band members...........

ANTHRAX never sucked! (well, they made bad decisions like reunion but don't we all do mistakes sometimes?)

Hmm, well they reunited with Joey again and recorded Worship Music and are now enjoying their biggest success since the early 90s. So are you gonna sit here with a straight face and tell me that was a mistake too?