Own Pictures Thread

I don't actually care about age. One of the "youngest" guys I've met (and also one of the wisest) was born in 1942.

The guitarist of one of my bands is 11 older and the drummer is 6 younger than me. I'm 7 years older than my gf too.

Back to topic, the pic I use for my Facebook account:

fghfghfghfghf.jpg

I've been feeling like I'm in my 20s again ever since I turned 40! :lol: Not sure why. I think it's the metal that keeps me young!! :headbang:

As for my hair....I'm not cutting it!! I had a job for 16 years that made me have short hair. I shaved it all during that time. But now I can have as much hair as I want! So I am letting it GROW!

I've been feeling like I'm in my 20s again ever since I turned 40! :lol: Not sure why. I think it's the metal that keeps me young!! :headbang:
definitely! :D

As for my hair....I'm not cutting it!! I had a job for 16 years that made me have short hair. I shaved it all during that time. But now I can have as much hair as I want! So I am letting it GROW!
that's the spirit!! :headbang:

ok this is not how you are supposed to look now! :Smug: didn't you have you hair cut last week? and you promised pictures of the result :p

That pic was taken less than a month ago. Now I have my hair short but I said the pics will be uploaded only if they were decent. This weekend I'll take some pics cause I'll travel. If there is a nice pic, I'll upload it but Not to Fb :rofl:.

@mjollnir1965: I hope to find a job where I will be allowed to use long hair.

Anyway, my hair grows really quick.