Own Pictures Thread

Nice to meet you : ) you look like I thought, hehe :p

That pic is ooooooold. =) How do I look like what you imagined? These are more recent:

As Mr. Alterminded has said before, you're a very good looking lady! Your boyfriend is very fortunate, to have company with such good musical taste!

Also, I'm eating kinda old asparagus right now. It tastes alright, but the ends are like chewing on hay. Grrr.

@saes: i think you looked very good with your natural hair color (you're nice with red too :)). and your hair were very beautiful, long and healthy!

Here are some pics of my recent trip to Jacó Beach:

La-la-la-la-laaaaaaaaaa, it's so bloody hoooooot:

4486395794_2360d5d4b7_b.jpg

Ægir, thou'll ne'er subdue me!

4486397452_5bcc8187e6_b.jpg

Ægir: *in an epic, long-extinct Nordic language* Here you go….
Defiance: Whoops!

4486399346_0c42feb25e_b.jpg

* Naglfar: Hehe, you look almost the same in your recent pics :p nice! And thanks for your words :) you're so nice : )

* Lefay: Yes, I have red hair now but maybe I will be dark hairy again, it's so expensive to keep a good red color every month :(
And talking about cool & beautiful hair, yours is just great, I like it a lot & I love that it's so blond, hehe :p

* Alteredmindeath: Thanks :) btw, have you posted a pic of yourself? I have never seen it! ...I asked you because I don't read the forum every day so maybe you posted it but I missed it :loco:

Diablo, cabrón, necesitas un poco de sol. Pero empieza con un poco de Coppertone, porque si no te vas a quedar como una langosta!

:lol: jajaja infeliz, yo sé yo sé. I live in a tropical country so believe me, I do get lots of sun. Just look at my arms, you can tell the difference of the parts that get sun and the ones that don't hahahaha. We call that here 'quemado de camionero', something like 'trucker's sunburn' :p .

:lol: jajaja infeliz, yo sé yo sé. I live in a tropical country so believe me, I do get lots of sun. Just look at my arms, you can tell the difference of the parts that get sun and the ones that don't hahahaha. We call that here 'quemado de camionero', something like 'trucker's sunburn' :p .

ahahah we call it exactly that way too "abbronzatura da camionista" or sometimes "da muratore" (bricklayer)

ahahah we call it exactly that way too "abbronzatura da camionista" or sometimes "da muratore" (bricklayer)

I cracked up! it's the same bronceado de camionero concept :rofl:. Here you can see the taxicab tan too (just the left arm).

Hahahaha :lol: !

It's kind of sad that everybody is commenting my abbronzatura da camionista, but not the awesome pics :( . Or my lame Nordic plot :( .

Hahahaha :lol: !

It's kind of sad that everybody is commenting my abbronzatura da camionista, but not the awesome pics :( . Or my lame Nordic plot :( .

oh yes, the place is wonderful...but your sunburn is funnier ! :lol:

well i should shut the fuck up and not laught, because i'm in your same condition...not a tropical country but a very hot one and same paleness and tendency to burn as yours!

That's a farmer's tan, in American lingo.

Hey thanks a lot, I didn't know that! Kudos to you! :kickass:

oh yes, the place is wonderful...but your sunburn is funnier ! :lol:

well i should shut the fuck up and not laught, because i'm in your same condition...not a tropical country but a very hot one and same paleness and tendency to burn as yours!

Ah hahahaha OK :lol: . Yeah we have to wear lots of sunblock, or Coppertone hehe.

Hey thanks a lot, I didn't know that! Kudos to you! :kickass:

Ah hahahaha OK :lol: . Yeah we have to wear lots of sunblock, or Coppertone hehe.

you are joking but i get burned also with total protection cream! :lol:
this is my colour in summer... (i have only photos made at concerts because they are nearly the only occasions that i agree to put myself consciously in front of a photocamera :rolleyes:)...as you can see is the same identical colour of winter! :lol:

24080637.jpg

you are joking but i get burned also with total protection cream! :lol:
this is my colour in summer... (i have only photos made at concerts because they are nearly the only occasions that i agree to put myself consciously in front of a photocamera :rolleyes:)...as you can see is the same identical colour of winter! :lol:

24080637.jpg

Exactly the same here! :p Who's that chap?

lefay your eyes are as blue as the sky in california. nice photo.

ohhh thank you! :lol:
they are not always so blue :cry:
is that kind of colour that changes with the light changing...so they can be grey or green sometimes....the nicest compliment i got for my eyes was (even if the california sky thing competes with this :lol:) that i have "starry eyes", because i have a light green/yellow colour around the pupil that can be mostly seen when i'm inside or there's a weak light.
but i need to find a closer photo to explain it better....