Own Pictures

it took a moment to realise he was talking to me :lol: EWWWWW @ weave... no no, dont get me wrong.. my hair is more than adequate for windmilling and the like.. it just never grows past a certain length..

it took a moment to realise he was talking to me :lol: EWWWWW @ weave... no no, dont get me wrong.. my hair is more than adequate for windmilling and the like.. it just never grows past a certain length..

Ok, where's the emoticon for shame and embarassment when i need one?

I mean it looks like you have pretty long hair already in your photo so i didn't really think you needed one or anything... just if you wanted extra length or something...

.... and my name is mud.

[insert embarassment icon here]

Ya I feel ya, my hair starts to look awful past my shoulders. My old hairdresser used to pick on me, said I was born with a great figure and a great chest....but not so great hair texture, it's baby fine.
It's ok though, most girls would kill from my figure, chest and hair color (naturally black).

I wasn't capable of growing somewhat a real beard 'till my 28th b-day. Even now at 32 I got no side burns. Either way I don't give a flying f-bomb. I'm just glad I got hair on my head.

Oh yeah? Shit. I have absolutely nothing on the cheek area as well.. I guess I'll probably have the same thing as you. I'd like to have little side burns though.. oh well, too bad.

Some of my friends are already losing their hair.. mine's fine for now, glad about that too :)

Not true I'm afraid. It's all about genetics. Beard growth is genetically determined and there is not much anyone can do other than to accept what they've been given :mad:

You sure? I mean for example when you shave one arm, the hair grows back a little more than it was before.. i figured it was the same for facial hair... thats why its better for girls to pluck their body hair (if they have any) than to shave it... I mean I always heard that :zombie:

When you shave the hair grows back thicker(up until a point) so kinda looks like more. I'm a rather hairy bastard and allways got told off for having a beard or sideburns at school so no problems for me.

Trashhead having fun with his newly arrived clothing

l_b6d4e3283c9fff257c945bed8fea804a.jpg
l_de5e4561b9075046da6b3c6d83592e3d.jpg

Trashhead having fun with his newly arrived clothing

l_b6d4e3283c9fff257c945bed8fea804a.jpg
l_de5e4561b9075046da6b3c6d83592e3d.jpg

Will you be attending Dorkfest this year?

Sorry, just kidding. Not bad, if you're into RenFair stuff. Requires a manlier (read: thicker) goatee/whatever-the-fuck-it's-called-that-you-have, though.

Vilewoman said:
Ya I feel ya, my hair starts to look awful past my shoulders. My old hairdresser used to pick on me, said I was born with a great figure and a great chest....but not so great hair texture, it's baby fine.
It's ok though, most girls would kill from my figure, chest and hair color (naturally black).

I'm pretty much the same.. very fine and starts looking a bit ratty past shoulder length, AND i happen to have a bit of a chest.. we could be sisters!! *hugs* haha..

WeAreInFlames said:
I was under the impression that other people were supposed to say that to you.

Someone else did say it to her.. her hairdresser!

got my first tattoo. Hope to finish the entire arm by the end of the year but we shall see how busy summer is
P3180025.jpg

The arm is gonna be the world and wilderness as the people of the north saw it. this tattoo is gonna be outlined in a stone so its kind of like a runestone and the front of the forearm is gonna have a grave on it.

going for a theme on the forearm inspired by these lines
When I am dead,
Lay me in a mound.
Raise a stone for all to see
Runes carved to my memory

You sure? I mean for example when you shave one arm, the hair grows back a little more than it was before.. i figured it was the same for facial hair... thats why its better for girls to pluck their body hair (if they have any) than to shave it... I mean I always heard that :zombie:

I think the shaving thing is an old wives tale actually. At least it didn't work for me. I went through a rockabilly phase in my late teens and i would've sold my soul for a set of pork-chop sideburns. I shaved and shaved and shaved but the same whispy peach fuzz kept coming back.

Finally in my late 20's the whiskers started coming in, and now i can grow somewhat of a beard and 'stache. But it comes in kinda blondish so it looks kinda weird contrasted with the brownish hair on my head. Still no sideburns though. Wasn't meant to be i guess.

However one thing i've observed over the years is that guys who don't have much body/facial hair seem to be less prone to going bald and tend to age more "gracefully".

Zing! Hahaha..i just love it! Fuck, that had me howling for a minute..

@Trashhead - All zorro jokes aside, i think it's fucking cool what your doing. Great to see Europeans celebrating their heritage.:) Are you Fleming or Wallon?

Antwerpian :p

Which is Fleming, but with extra arrogance.