Own Pictures

long and curly,ftw. I"m talking about hair.

and as far as food goes, doesn't matter what country it's from, I'll eat it anyway.

Me about a year ago.

group3027.jpg

You guys suck at going to war for no reason.

Sorry to bounce this back up but this is probably one of the most ignorant internet "fads" out there.. and its not surprising i only see this kind of remark from either americans or english.
The only reason why it exists is because of WW2... a war in which england got ass kicked just as much as France (not to mention Poland and Norway).
France was at least 3 times in history the most powerfull military nation in Europe (hence perhaps the world), and since the country existed it has always been among the military powers of the world. this is something very few countries can claim.
Go study history, or dare debate that with me.

Aurvandils tá;7090971 said:
Ah that's just some hereditary enmity ;)
No just kidding I wrote it in memory of monty python's frenchies who fucking pwnd!!!1!!1!!111!
m077.gif

Lol yeah, hadn't thought of Monty Python. :p
So when's belgium finally gonna split? I'm all for it by the way.

I also hope that belgium splits but it won't happen so soon because the franchie government does not want the wallons and the flamings don't want to share their ritches with the frisians
s145.gif

I though hope Germany and the netherlands (and luxemburg and austria and german switzerland-part) will one day come together again
s483.gif
It sucks to know not what happens to the austries and lützies by watching the news
s144.gif

Until Napoleon's army tried to invade Russia :p

There are talks about Belgium spliting? Yikes...where have I been. I guess that is what happens when I don't watch the news for a couple of weeks. Shame on me. The last bit of news I watched was on DW TV. It went from talking about how the US economy is in recession and the morgage crisis and how its affecting Germany's economy to football news for the rest of it. You crazy Germans with your football! :lol: