Own Pictures

Hey Mr. Roboto (a.k.a. WeAreInFlames) -

LOL!

Like most people i might be guilty of throwing around "LOL" too casually, but those pics really cracked me up. Classic teenage angst!

Unfortunately they did unleash a flood of many, many painful repressed memories from my own adolescence...so i feel your pain. But one day you'll look back and laugh....for the most part. ;)

Hey Mr. Roboto (a.k.a. WeAreInFlames) -

LOL!

Like most people i might be guilty of throwing around "LOL" too casually, but those pics really cracked me up. Classic teenage angst!

Unfortunately they did unleash a flood of many, many painful repressed memories from my own adolescence...so i feel your pain. But one day you'll look back and laugh....for the most part. ;)

I already am laughing. They aren't angsty, just awkward...

:lol: You look so much more awesome with a beard tbh.

I can't dance for shit.
I'm white. I know five dances:
1. The bus driver.
2. Jumping up and down
3. Headbanging
4. The YMCA
5. The weeeeesssleeeeh.

This is what a Korruptor looks like.

n508286020_318809_2970.jpg

Don't think I've posted pics yet. At least not in the last year.
l_a12a8aefe170d738bd19bdc5bd8de8a7.jpg

l_95cb8e0ec45024aae72378c0939e2aae.jpg

The second was at a Scandinavian festival by my house. The first was taken today, for a friend who wanted to see my new plugs. :)

:lol: You look so much more awesome with a beard tbh.

I can't dance for shit.
I'm white. I know five dances:
1. The bus driver.
2. Jumping up and down
3. Headbanging
4. The YMCA
5. The weeeeesssleeeeh.
Yes, the beard is here to stay. I considered renaming my account metalbeard but that is actually taken...
Anyhow, I only know number 3 there. Plus number 2, of course.

That was a joke...
I wasn't really broken up about it. I liked her, and it was too bad. Come to think about it, I always like the wrong girls; the one before her was a lesbian (whoops). Since then I've had crushes on one or two other seriously unavailable girls. And then of course there's my long, unrequited love for Willow from Buffy The Vampire Slayer.
But I don't have many crushes. Not much of an angst guy.

Don't think I've posted pics yet. At least not in the last year.
l_a12a8aefe170d738bd19bdc5bd8de8a7.jpg

l_95cb8e0ec45024aae72378c0939e2aae.jpg

The second was at a Scandinavian festival by my house. The first was taken today, for a friend who wanted to see my new plugs. :)
You are pretty. Your friend in the second must be like 8.

Ah.
So I was close.
But I didn't realize she was your daughter.
You look very young (as a compliment).
She is very pretty too. (no pedo).

Ah.
So I was close.
But I didn't realize she was your daughter.
You look very young (as a compliment).
She is very pretty too. (no pedo).

Yes you were. :)
Thanks. Just hit 28 though. I feel ancient. :(
She is. She's only a quarter Japanese, but she looks more Japanese than her daddy.

In the flower pic you could pass for 17-18. I assume you're part Japanese? Asian women often look very young.

In the flower pic you could pass for 17-18. I assume you're part Japanese? Asian women often look very young.

Oh wow. I hope that's not just your opinion, lol. I'd love to be that age again!

No, love. I'm Almost all Swede, a dash of Finn and a pinch of Irish. I have a little asian in me sometimes, but not always. ;)

As you can see from how far off my comments have been, I'm clearly half blind. I'll just go fiddle with grue images.