Own Pictures

Open a new Topic you damn gay frenchie anal actors!!! :heh:
This topic is about picrures!!!

s103.gif

As well as feminism. 2 things I support in moderation, and 2 things that have a tendency to get ridiculous.

Perhaps we coined feminism, sure.. but i wouldn't say its very french. France is one of the last western european countries to grant the "right of vote" to women. Even the turks beat us to that.. that is if my memory servs me correctly.

Yeah. We call that PC here, and it's annoying. We have to pretend like black people aren't statistically more likely to commit crimes, and that Asian people aren't more likely to excel in math, and that lower-income kids aren't more likely to drop out of school and do drugs. Even though that stuff is all true. It's ridiculous.

same here dude.. same here.. when I point out in a random conversation that most delinquants are arabs it shocks everyone.. i gotta put things straight and ask them to stop being hypocrits for them to finally admit that they know i'm right.

Aurvandils tá;7119707 said:
Open a new Topic you damn gay frenchie anal actors!!! :heh:
This topic is about picrures!!!

hehe, oh leave us in peace mister 150 posts noob ;)
Whats the point in posting in an international forum if we can't be intollerant about other people's nationalities?
Anyway we're done, except for this :

As well as feminism. 2 things I support in moderation, and 2 things that have a tendency to get ridiculous.

Perhaps we coined feminism, sure.. but i wouldn't say its very french. France is one of the last western european countries to grant the "right of vote" to women. Even the turks beat us to that.. that is if my memory serves me correctly.

Yeah. We call that PC here, and it's annoying. We have to pretend like black people aren't statistically more likely to commit crimes, and that Asian people aren't more likely to excel in math, and that lower-income kids aren't more likely to drop out of school and do drugs. Even though that stuff is all true. It's ridiculous.

same here dude.. same here.. when I point out in a random conversation that most delinquants are arabs it shocks everyone.. i gotta put things straight and ask them to stop being hypocrits for them to finally admit that they know i'm right.

Perhaps we coined feminism, sure.. but i wouldn't say its very french. France is one of the last western european countries to grant the "right of vote" to women. Even the turks beat us to that.. that is if my memory serves me correctly.
I'm not blaming it on you or anything...I support equal rights for women - I just think it should stop there. It's surprisingly acceptable in America for a woman to make comments about men that if a man made about women would get him slapped.

Well, I don't try to get up in people's faces about it, and I'm not a racist. Black people are more likely to mug me. That doesn't mean they will. But a lot of people at my school complain about the "racial divide" because black kids hang with black kids, asian kids hang with asian kids, and white kids hang with white kids (mostly - there's a ton of mixing and there's absolutely no stigma, perceived or real). To which I say, no fucking shit they hang with people who they grew up with, who they live near, of the same race etc.
/rant.

Anyhow, people are starting to get annoyed and we stopped arguing about France, so we should probably either give this up or create a new thread for it.

There are no white black or asian races fag! There are a lot more different races between these three. For excample "whites": Compare a dutch to a french and you'll see that frenchie is darker and way smaller and that dutchie has a high forehead (as all germanics), deeper eye sockets and a more narrow face at all while frenchie has a base forehead and so on. And race is much more then how you look like it also has mental influences! Go and buy a biology book!
s448.gif

It's so funny to see all these faggots talk about power of the white race or bullshit like that!
s467.png

@Frenchie:

Nazis suck! Your mother takes her passport photos with Google Earth!!!
m193.gif

Aurvandils tá;7122001 said:
There are no white black or asian races fag! There are a lot more different races between these three. For excample "whites": Compare a dutch to a french and you'll see that frenchie is darker and way smaller and that dutchie has a high forehead (as all germanics), deeper eye sockets and a more narrow face at all while frenchie has a base forehead and so on. And race is much more then how you look like it also has mental influences! Go and buy a biology book!
However, east asians are distinct from eastern europeans are distinct from africans etc. Don't be an idiot. Not all Europeans are the same, but they're more similar to each other than they are to, say, black people.

It's so funny to see all these faggots talk about power of the white race or bullshit like that!
Nobody was talking white power, genius.

Wow, after talking bullshit you actually tell me to buy a biology book...
First of all, scientifically speaking there is only one human race, and many different human ethnicities.
Secondly the french aren't at all ethnically, culturally or phenotypically homogeneous. And I'm not talking about recent immigrants who happen to have the french nationality, I'm talking about real french. A frenchman in normandy won't look at all like a frenchman from the mediterranean coast. Oh, and the french side of my family is all blonde hair blue eyes and tall. But yeah, sure, there is a "germanic type", "alpine type", "mediterranean type", slavic type ...etc.

@Frenchie:

Nazis suck! Your mother takes her passport photos with Google Earth!!!

Yeah man.. what the fuck are you talking about? Did i say I was a fucking nazi? Did we ever talk about white power?

edit : "Your mother takes her passport photos with Google Earth!!!"
How is that even pertinent to "nazis suck"? What does that even mean? What are you? like.. 12 years old?

Don't even bother, he seems to be one of those dudes who uses the fact that he can't write a complete sentence to hide the fact that his thinking isn't any more coherent than his writing.

Ok as you aren't able to understand what I'm talking about: Do not abuse this Thread of grace for your stupid "I'm a nationalist my pals leave my country!" or "Frenchies are pussies in war!" ...

I was just impersonating your discussion so all I wrote was twitting you fools
s469.gif
s467.png
... Got my message now? :err:

Aurvandils tá;7128569 said:
Ok as you aren't able to understand what I'm talking about: Do not abuse this Thread of grace for your stupid "I'm a nationalist my pals leave my country!" or "Frenchies are pussies in war!" ...

I was just impersonating your discussion so all I wrote was twitting you fools
s469.gif
s467.png
... Got my message now? :err:

I did say I was a nationalist.. i didn't say "my pals leave my country" though... I only stated facts about delinquance. Your signature is way more offensive and racist than anything I said here.
But anyway people like you often have difficulty grasping the difference between a patriot and a nazi, or the difference between facts and racism.
Its because of people like you that we have that politically correct totalitarianism in Europe.

I did say I was a nationalist.. i didn't say "my pals leave my country" though... I only stated facts about delinquance. Your signature is way more offensive and racist than anything I said here.
But anyway people like you often have difficulty grasping the difference between a patriot and a nazi, or the difference between facts and racism.
Its because of people like you that we have that politically correct totalitarianism in Europe.

Oh man... Tell me about it. I would describe myself as a non-racist Nationlist... That is to say, I have pride in my heritage, but I respect the rights of others to have pride in theirs. There is nothing wrong with pride in your own heritage and that has nothing to do with Nazism.

Aurvandils tá;7128569 said:
yeah, that's definitely how it went...

Stop with these things, they are extremely annoying.

I honestly couldn't give a fuck about race or nationality, but w/e.
But cut it out with those fucking emoticons or smileys or whatever the fuck they are.