Own Pictures

which building/restaurant is this off of?

A crappy pic of the touristy me on a recent trip to New York. Here promoting good music via appropriate attire :D

IMG_3091_small.jpg

which building/restaurant is this off of?

It's taken from the observation deck ontop of the Rockefeller Center.
The ride up to the 67th floor is hellishly fast and expensive ($20). If it's a resonably
clear day then it's a good idea to go up before sunset and stay until it's dark and all the lights
come up. Empire state is a bit higher and more expensive, but from the Rock you have also
a great view over Central Park.

I has mah camera workin'
so:
AAshot.jpg

Twilightposter.jpg

And yeah, that's a ticket to see them.

Also, 2 of my new guitar, which didn't come out so well:
Guitar.jpg

Guitar2.jpg

Looks nicer in person

tiger, yeah. On my dresser. I still have my stuffed animals...I hope that's cute and not pathetic. He just sits there and watches over my closet, waiting for the mouse to come out so he can pounce.

tiger, yeah. On my dresser. I still have my stuffed animals...I hope that's cute and not pathetic. He just sits there and watches over my closet, waiting for the mouse to come out so he can pounce.

Awww how cute is that, the tiger is your security guard from the boogiemonster, and mouses! :D

A crappy pic of the touristy me on a recent trip to New York. Here promoting good music via appropriate attire :D

IMG_3091_small.jpg

Great picture graupel!You looksh nice. :)

I was thinking about starting a thread dedicated to AA t-shirts around the world. (IE, take a picture of yourself with a t-shirt next to a landmark) Like the garden gnome in Amelie, make you wish you could travel around the world.

That would be worthy of a place there. :cool: Vikings and the city!

@Rhonda - my what a big sword you have!

This was me when I was a baby, I had the fighting spirit instilled in me from a young age

for-the-horde-baby.jpg

I feel your pain Xurek. All that fighting spirit and yer maw dressed you in a pink babygro. With little sheep. :lol::lol: I

Sharing grief... mine dressed me in blue because I have blue eyes.

Söy;7704633 said:
hmmm youre cute; still wanna come play in my neighborhood? :p

Only if I can play with your guns (real ones not your arms) and you never use the word cute again :)

Stolen from another thread, I'm fierce! :lol: