Own Pictures

:lol:

anyway, it was this long about a year ago...

l_49492996f5437b3d4eb947a49c640fb7.jpg

i loved it in the recording studio where Ted chops onions on his...hahah made me laugh so much XD

Dude, you have big fluffy hair! Almost makes me wanna run my hands through it and ruffle it. :oops:

See why I am a menace in metal gigs?... I am going to get myself barred from most places, love hair and beards too much.

Aww honey we're the same :kickass: ,Do you even get that orgasm feeling when running your fingers through soft manly hair.I'm even thinking that I'm turning to some hair fetishist , I'm always looking for very long haired persons , no matter the gender , age and even their look , Arrgh I'll end up dead strangled by hair one of these days !

My hair can touch my ass when straightened. People constantly asking questions about it/touching it almost makes me wanna shave my head again. >O

Aww honey we're the same :kickass: ,Do you even get that orgasm feeling when running your fingers through soft manly hair.

Mmmmm yessss.... And beards are even better. A friend of ours has a really cool full red beard, I dont shake hands with him, just pet his beard. :saint:

I'm even thinking that I'm turning to some hair fetishist , I'm always looking for very long haired persons , no matter the gender , age and even their look , Arrgh I'll end up dead strangled by hair one of these days !

Within reason, woman! I kinda just went for guys with nice and long hair, there is a lot of greasy and unkempt long hair out there :loco: :loco: And dont worry, if you hook up with a long-haired person (and you have long hair yourself) the only downside is the drains are always blocked. No risk of being strangled. At least in my experience. But there are very odd tastes out there, if that floats your boat...who am I to judge. :loco:

Mmmmm yessss.... And beards are even better. A friend of ours has a really cool full red beard, I dont shake hands with him, just pet his beard. :saint:

When I had my long beard it was quite common that both men and women came up and touched it/stroked it/tugged on it.

Often with the comment "I just had to..."

I often wanted to grab some of their stuff and say the same comment back...

But I'm too nice of a person for that :lol:

With my beard more of a "normal" length this is much less of a problem :cool:

When I had my long beard it was quite common that both men and women came up and touched it/stroked it/tugged on it.

Often with the comment "I just had to..."

I often wanted to grab some of their stuff and say the same comment back...

But I'm too nice of a person for that :lol:

Oh, flashback... where have I heard that "I just had to" shit before?

That's right, when I last put a corset on. People have been known to grab and test waist for size. *how would you feel if I tried to measure you, pal?* :bah:

But that is something I can choose to wear or not, the only way to avoid the beard fetishists is to shave...Which I still think is a pity. :cry:

I've always wanted to go up to some hot girl and grab her tits and say "I just had to," see how they like it. But unfortunately I'm a decent person, so I don't.
Never met a beard fetishist...I hope to, though. Corsets are hot. Spanish Lass, maybe we should hang out? :p

I've always wanted to go up to some hot girl and grab her tits and say "I just had to," see how they like it. But unfortunately I'm a decent person, so I don't.
Never met a beard fetishist...I hope to, though. Corsets are hot. Spanish Lass, maybe we should hang out? :p

Hehhehhe every bloody time. :):) I like corsets but guys like them better.

We are in flames, Im probably far older and far more taken than you think! :oops: Thanks for the compliment though.

By the way, you should have seen a girl in my last office, She wore a corset to work every day for the 4 months that we were there. And funnily enough that was not against the dress code, so I sometimes wore mine too. Mostly on a Friday because it was dress-down day and I did not want to get on the bad side of management. But they never said a thing, as long as there were no trainers or military boots on sight :cool:

I so want a corset, but afraid of what would happen if I went in public with one...I'd meet guys like WAIF..walk up, "I just had to"

Beards and long hair rule. I love both. I don't just walk up and ask to touch it though. I have made obscene remarks about guys with long hair that ended up on the radio the next day :OMG: I know can you believe it, little ol' me ;)

I so want a corset, but afraid of what would happen if I went in public with one...I'd meet guys like WAIF..walk up, "I just had to"

Beards and long hair rule. I love both. I don't just walk up and ask to touch it though. I have made obscene remarks about guys with long hair that ended up on the radio the next day :OMG: I know can you believe it, little ol' me ;)

First laugh out loud moment of an otherwise shitty day thanks to you woman. :lol::lol::lol: What happened? Did you hit on a radio DJ and he told the audience the next day?

As for corsets, biggest downside is price, but you can get good stuff online, let me know if you finally decide to take the plunge. As soon as out desktop gets fixed I may rescue some pics.

Or maybe not....:saint:

First laugh out loud moment of an otherwise shitty day thanks to you woman. :lol::lol::lol: What happened? Did you hit on a radio DJ and he told the audience the next day?

As for corsets, biggest downside is price, but you can get good stuff online, let me know if you finally decide to take the plunge. As soon as out desktop gets fixed I may rescue some pics.

Or maybe not....:saint:

That is exactly what happened. He was the local hottie DJ. He came to the haunted house I was at, we were all standing in line and they let him and his crew go up to the front. My friend hey there's "insert his name here cuz I can't remember it" I looked up and saw his long blonde hair, ooooof.
I yelled out, "Damn, I would love to see his hair wrapped across my thighs" cuz I am classy like that. ;)
He said something about it on the radio the next morning..said thanks, he's married, if he wasn't blah blah. My friends ripped on me for weeks. Well for that whole night, I was a shithead that night :OMG: shocking isn't it?

Your welcome on the laugh. How I got the nickname Vilewoman, I pretty much say whatever comes to mind and it's not always "proper" :heh:
As for the corset, I found a nice lady that makes awesome ones. She is dying to make one for me. The price isn't all that bad either. She's offering about $150 less than my last offer. I just don't know if I dare...
My wedding dress was close enough and I got a ton of comments that day...none about the dress either. Or my hair.....

How I got the nickname Vilewoman, I pretty much say whatever comes to mind and it's not always "proper" :heh:
As for the corset, I found a nice lady that makes awesome ones. She is dying to make one for me. The price isn't all that bad either. She's offering about $150 less than my last offer. I just don't know if I dare...
My wedding dress was close enough and I got a ton of comments that day...none about the dress either. Or my hair.....

I think I can relate to that. The stage between thinking something and saying something does not always work with me. I have been known to lower the tone of the conversation several octaves on a regular basis:saint: Then go back to discussing linguistics and literature.

That is not a bad offer if it comes from an experienced corset maker. Getting it custom made is what makes it expensive on the first place.