Own Pictures

well, in one photo I posted I didn't have a beard.
Aside from that one I look pretty much the same in all of them.

Söy;7624290 said:
ar15012sf9.jpg

my new baby!!1
Black rifle!!!
must. get. one.....or two

semi; you think i have 40,000 AND 200 for the ATF AND the patience for the paperwork to clear? ;)

at least the background check wouldnt take too long since i already work in a national security field...

Yes, in Göteborg now since late 2005.

Hmm, 4 hours towards Umeå from Göteborg?
That's not much by car or train, it's I guess around 1000 km between Göteborg and Umeå.
Or was it just 4 hours north of Göteborg?

You know the name of the city where he works?

He's from the UK... He flied to Gothenburg (not Goteborg) then had a 4 hours drive to Umeå... Now he's in Umea. He's a turbine engineer..

He's from the UK... He flied to Gothenburg (not Goteborg) then had a 4 hours drive to Umeå... Now he's in Umea. He's a turbine engineer..

Goteborg (Swedish Göteborg) is the new official English name for old name Gothenburg :)

I'd say driving (car) from Göteborg to Umeå would take some 13 hours or so, I might be confused though ;)

Goteborg (Swedish Göteborg) is the new official English name for old name Gothenburg :)

I'd say driving (car) from Göteborg to Umeå would take some 13 hours or so, I might be confused though ;)

Wow really :D:zombie: I didn't really know..:loco: Actually I don't know much about the locations in Sweden... I wrote what I heard from my boy friend:D:lol:

Wow really :D:zombie: I didn't really know..:loco: Actually I don't know much about the locations in Sweden... I wrote what I heard from my boy friend:D:lol:

OK :D

It should be around 1000 km driving from Göteborg to Umeå, I lived in Umeå as a kid and in Göteborg now, know the distances a bit :lol:

Anyhow, hope he likes it!

Sucks to be so far apart though!

Fenrisúlfr;7625980 said:
I'll bring my AK47, all 3 of us can play 'Scare the Neighbours'.

this being virginia, you can scare the neighbors just walking about...

unless youre in the countryside, where everyone says "meh"

He is staying at a hotel.. While he's working he cannot get easy mobile phone signal... Has no internet access.. He's dealing with turbines and things there..:S It is forbidden for him to use his mobile in the work field.. So he's trying to get a signal and uses his mobile phone secretly :D:p :ill:

OK :D

It should be around 1000 km driving from Göteborg to Umeå, I lived in Umeå as a kid and in Göteborg now, know the distances a bit :lol:

Anyhow, hope he likes it!

Sucks to be so far apart though!

Cadavria, you remind me of someone I knew from uni! You could be sisters except she is from Barcelona :rolleyes:

Good picture too, Patron- loving the eyeliner, I always mess up mine and end up looking like a fucking panda.

Is it just me or the place is getting full of girls? (Not that I expect to hear any complaints from the men, dirty old or otherwise....:lol:

Cadavria, you remind me of someone I knew from uni! You could be sisters except she is from Barcelona :rolleyes:

lol who ever knows , maybe i've really been stolen at birth :loco:

Is it just me or the place is getting full of girls? (Not that I expect to hear any complaints from the men, dirty old or otherwise....:lol:
Oh yeah girls are finally going to outnumber men ;), and I'd never complain about seeing more sexy faces around :lol:

It's all women and australians. This board is running dangerously low on testosterone. We need that picture of Krig's balls.