Own Pictures

:rolleyes: Man, if you are fishing for compliments, give it five minutes! That is what I tell my own man. The weakness of the male ego :lol:

BTW what beard? :erk:

I know I posted links to the pictures somewhere, but now I can't remember where :rolleyes:

I don't know how to make them show up here, so just posting a link to a page I know I have a few shots of me :p

http://gallery.metaltravelguide.com/userdata/users-g/gnoff.html

And no, not fishing for compliments really, just having a bit of fun ;)

I know I posted links to the pictures somewhere, but now I can't remember where :rolleyes:

I don't know how to make them show up here, so just posting a link to a page I know I have a few shots of me :p

http://gallery.metaltravelguide.com/userdata/users-g/gnoff.html

And no, not fishing for compliments really, just having a bit of fun ;)

Of course, not that we suggested otherwise.... :saint: Do love the beard. Im sure your lady does too.

Beards are defo the way forward :) Pity my man cannot grow his more before they tell him off at work. I guess he is already taking the mickey with the long red hair, and they accepted it... grudginly!

Well, anyone who doesn't has to deal with ME. So they think twice before making funny comments.

@gnoff: You were in Göteborg I believe... My boy friend is now in Sweden.. He went to Gothenberg by plane and from there travelled like 4 hours towards north to Umea. He's working there... He's a turbine engineer... I think he's too busy cuz we cannot communicate much... Phew..

Accept your lot in life, and move on to the "dirty old man" stage, Gnoff. It works for me :)

BTW, where was Freja hiding this cornucopia of metal chicks when I was young enough to do something about it? :p

Accept your lot in life, and move on to the "dirty old man" stage, Gnoff. It works for me :)

:lol:

BTW, where was Freja hiding this cornucopia of metal chicks when I was young enough to do something about it? :p

They were hiding from the "dirty old man'' on purpose. I highly doubt this is a new thing for you Bates ;)
*ducks and flees*

Beards are righteous, not mention sexy. Hairy men ftw :heh:

Ohh you are cute for sure but you look more austere... Couldn't find a better word to describe.. And hehe.. Hi to ur wife :D:lol:

I'm not much of a picture person ;)

Of course, not that we suggested otherwise.... :saint: Do love the beard. Im sure your lady does too.

Beards are defo the way forward :) Pity my man cannot grow his more before they tell him off at work. I guess he is already taking the mickey with the long red hair, and they accepted it... grudginly!

Well, anyone who doesn't has to deal with ME. So they think twice before making funny comments.

Yeah, wife loves the beard, complains every time I try to cut it off :lol:

The pic with the longest beard was some months before I changed employer in 2003, they then forced me to cut it off also.

With my current employer I tend to keep it at least under 5 cm long.

@gnoff: You were in Göteborg I believe... My boy friend is now in Sweden.. He went to Gothenberg by plane and from there travelled like 4 hours towards north to Umea. He's working there... He's a turbine engineer... I think he's too busy cuz we cannot communicate much... Phew..

Yes, in Göteborg now since late 2005.

Hmm, 4 hours towards Umeå from Göteborg?
That's not much by car or train, it's I guess around 1000 km between Göteborg and Umeå.
Or was it just 4 hours north of Göteborg?

You know the name of the city where he works?

Well, true enough, too damn old to really pass for a young person any longer, might as well just fall into your routine :lol:

ar15012sf9.jpg

my new baby!!1