Own Pictures

It's all women and australians. This board is running dangerously low on testosterone. We need that picture of Krig's balls.

here u're served :lol:
meatballs.jpg

This is me and my friends at young age, on the AA show back in 2005. We met this family of aa fans from Slovenia, i can't remember how old the boy was (his mother took the pic):

e18b41.jpg

that's me in the phase of growing long hair on the right of the pic.

Later that night, after the show and 12 hours of intense sun, we met guys from the band. they were real heroes, having saved the whole event (the infamous Metal Melting Summit '05 failure). We got some nasty sunburns but it was worth it.

qnpov7.jpg

They also signed my shirt (noticeable on the pic above), which became one of my favourite belongings. They've redone autographs on the show in 2006. and since then i rarely wear it to reduce the need for washing. it usually hangs on the wall, decorating the room.

311p9wo.jpg

every time i talked to them after the show, they were really friendly, talkative and eager to hang out with fans, proving to be probably the best band in the world. can't wait for another chance to witness a spectacle called the Amon Amarth gig :kickass:

Dude, you have big fluffy hair! Almost makes me wanna run my hands through it and ruffle it. :oops:

See why I am a menace in metal gigs?... I am going to get myself barred from most places, love hair and beards too much.