Own Pictures

Munich was insane!

memunich.jpg

:cry::cry::cry::cry:
I feel like this now

OH WAIT! You said GMILF, LF is the important part...
So I am still F-able :tickled: Zomg! Bates would.... :OMG: That's almost a compliment :oops:

And your are too late on the Grandma thing...Vesa's been calling me that for a while now. Posted that to my myspace today actually :p

LOL! Were I single, I'm sure you'd have me blocked on every known form of communication by now. Since I'm not, I keep me damn mouth shut except when I really can't help it. Besides, you're deserting us for the land of bratwurst anyway. :p

LOL! Were I single, I'm sure you'd have me blocked on every known form of communication by now. Since I'm not, I keep me damn mouth shut except when I really can't help it. Besides, you're deserting us for the land of bratwurst anyway. :p

See the key word would be sausage ;) (that's a sex joke)

Zaawwww Batesy sir you made my evening :tickled:

EDIT! That was almost as smooth as Alex noticing my hair :lol:

:cry::cry::cry::cry:
I feel like this now

OH WAIT! You said GMILF, LF is the important part...
So I am still F-able :tickled: Zomg! Bates would.... :OMG: That's almost a compliment :oops:

And your are too late on the Grandma thing...Vesa's been calling me that for a while now. Posted that to my myspace today actually :p

Bear in mind, in some places its considered irregular to not be a grandparent at your age. But thats enough about Airdrie.

Seriously though, who in their right mind says something like that to a woman and expects to escape bollocks intact?

Wow!!! FIGHTING CLASS!!! :):):):):loco:

What a cool thing Amon! Do they take girls? I'd love to try something like that

Ok, I probably assume they accept girls, but I dare you to take on someone like meh!