Own Pictures

053.jpg

Support your local heritage site! Me in one of the Central Belt castles.

My local heritage sites all suck. Just shit about Redcoats and patriots. Do you know how boring the revolutionary war was?

:oops::oops: Ta! Mwah to you two :)

My local heritage sites all suck. Just shit about Redcoats and patriots. Do you know how boring the revolutionary war was?

I have been to Boston and other sites in Massachusets and seen a fair share of them... I thought they were interesting. But the guide who could quote the whole Paul Revere poem was a bit much for me. :ill:

You obviously have/had a sucky history teacher.
I actually had an excellent history teacher last year (AP US history) and this year (AP European history). However, the curriculum around here involves 4 years of American history between 7th and 12th grade. Do you realize how much fucking overkill that is? Besides which, this being MA, they always focus on the Revolutionary War. So I'm fucking sick of it.
Also, while obviously I support American independence the pretense for the Revolutionary War was honestly stupid.

He's a liberal. Remember, they hate this country.
:lol:

Also, while obviously I support American independence the pretense for the Revolutionary War was honestly stupid.

Given that the people of this age have been conditioned to accept tyranny, it is no wonder that their reasons sound absurd. The reasoning of a serf is different from that of a free man.

Fenrisúlfr;8082893 said:
Given that the people of this age have been conditioned to accept tyranny, it is no wonder that their reasons sound absurd. The reasoning of a serf is different from that of a free man.

If you'd like to actually hear my reasons instead of make vague generalized complaints I'll explain, otherwise I'd rather not waste my time typing.

If you'd like to actually hear my reasons instead of make vague generalized complaints I'll explain, otherwise I'd rather not waste my time typing.

Given that you did not stipulate said reasons, you have no grounds to impeach my making such comments. However, it is your time, not mine...not my problem so do not visit it upon me.

Not really. I simply said something. You made assumptions based upon a statement I made in order to tie me in to some idiotic generalization about the human race.