Own Pictures

n6112952741489226762390.jpg

He's a liberal. Remember, they hate this country.

To be honest Krig, I doubt very much that American liberals wish America was still a British colony. They might want a communist world state or something but a British Empire ruled by a monarch? Doesn't really wash you see.

i will contact them or the manager to have them play a private show, and they will be payed as if playing a normal show or even more :O plus my wife will cook for them

just waiting till i get my money! :D

Not even married yet and you'e sticking her behind the furnace?

Well, i guess good training starts early :p

Not even married yet and you'e sticking her behind the furnace?

Well, i guess good training starts early :p

Well, the option is HE does the cooking... how would you handle Amon?

Sorry but most guys I've been with, I would not trust them to burn toast, their mothers did not spend enough time training them and just hoped a good woman would come along. :heh:

Although my man can make kick-arse whisky toddies, almost makes having a cold worth it.

Well, the option is HE does the cooking... how would you handle Amon?

Sorry but most guys I've been with, I would not trust them to burn toast, their mothers did not spend enough time training them and just hoped a good woman would come along. :heh:

Although my man can make kick-arse whisky toddies, almost makes having a cold worth it.

Hell, I can cook AND brew beer, how the hell am I still single?

:p

don't worry man, one day, a man without his belly hes not worth a penny. You have no idea how many girls my belly got, ah, its such a babe magnet!

Yes, a belly is great!

I am worried, a side effect of my diet is that my man is losing weight too... and I feed him twice as much. Maybe he should start liking beer, he would regain his gut.