Own Pictures

3072_180628990524_614885524_6525562_5609572_n.jpg

I R SEXIIIIIIIIIII!

You's got a photobooth in your computerz?

That's such a great procastination tool, instead of doing work I sometimes just play with that.:lol:

Hey there :)

You've got nice eyes WAIF. Take that and add SUAD's hair and beard, and we are getting somewhere... wahahahaha.

No, Im kidding, this place be full of lovely guys... so sorry I did not know this forum when I was younger and much singler. :p

I'll pour a culín of cider to you. My dad's family is from Llanes, just up the road into the countryside. Were you on Erasmus, European Tour or just out there for a holiday?

Cool! I stopped in Llanes and some of my friends stayed a weekend there (I went to San Sebastian).

I was asked by many Spaniards if I was on Erasmus, and also if I was from England.

Nope. I am from America, so I was actually there for a study abroad run by the University of Utah and Oviedo. I was studying Spanish. I guess it's about like Erasmus, but for Americans rather than Europeans. I was only there for a month and a half, so not too long.

Everything about Spain is AMAZING to me! :)

Sidra!

n1157047429_30078556_7759.jpg

The Kreator show is 10x better than Paganfest tbh, although Swashbuckle will fucking own you. Go, faggot.

Also, my beard didn't photograph well there. And you can't really see my long hair.
But I have long hair and a beard.
:oops:

Yah, but cider isn't particularly Spanish.. apparently its distant origin is basque. But the best cider now is Norman and Breton anyway :D

Well I didn't mean to give cider as and example of something Spanish, I was just showing off my photo of me in Oviedo getting ready for a drink of it. However, if it's origin is Basque, I did go to the Basque country so that counts, right?