Own Pictures

Theres like an in between stage before it gets annoying again(when its long enough to get caught in/on just about anything). When I got there I had it cut back to the douchebag stage and regretted it :cry:. Live and learn I guess!

Oh well at least its a decent length once again!:headbang::kickass:

Now if only I could grow a respectable beard to go with it!

:lol: Cheers man.
It was fucking hell for a bit, but I'm happy with it now. Gonna grow it and see how much of a cock I look with it longer.

And yeah. I haven't dared go near a hairdresser since October 2007 because I know it'd end up worse than it was.
Mate of mine is starting to grow his out and is already annoyed. His fringe is barely touching his brows.
I notice you have it longer in the back than in the front. This way it looks slightly better when it's down, but what I did was to just wear it in a ponytail. This gets it out of your face and doesn't actually look all that girly, provided you have a sufficiently masculine appearance in other respects. Yours looks thin enough that you could wear it down if you wanted, though.

Feh, I am always the oldest one there (I swear) outside of the band themselves...
Speaking of shows and being (and looking) old..
at Full of Hate, Enschede Show..
haayema, Remnant of Insanity, Junamp, myself and Alex
Picture047.jpg

Trying again...
Picture048.jpg

YEAH! AA shirts abound! That's got to be a bitch being so short, hon. A friend of mine's wife is about your height and I feel bad for her at shows, especially AA shows who always seem to attract taller guerros, haha.

Haha, my cane's in the closet with my pimp hat.

I do kinda know the feeling though was standing there with bout my 6th or 7th beer I dunno i kinda lost count with the whole open tab thing and my roomates brother turned to me and goes " You know your bout the coolest old person I know" I was like WTF I just turned 32 I'm not fucking old...

YEAH! AA shirts abound! That's got to be a bitch being so short, hon. A friend of mine's wife is about your height and I feel bad for her at shows, especially AA shows who always seem to attract taller guerros, haha.

Naaah, what I don't have in height I make up for in elbows :heh:

I do kinda know the feeling though was standing there with bout my 6th or 7th beer I dunno i kinda lost count with the whole open tab thing and my roomates brother turned to me and goes " You know your bout the coolest old person I know" I was like WTF I just turned 32 I'm not fucking old...

Hahaha, I get that as well, it's like "STFU YOU CHILD!!!!"

.....and then you realize they're right. :heh: I can remember going to shows and seeing the cooler older dudes chillin with their wives at shows or whatever goin "man that's what I want to be like in 12 years". Well....I'm there now, just don't have a wife that digs metal unfortunately.

don't joke about throwin' elbows. I had my nose broken in a mosh like that and damn it kinda hurt!

Wasn't me I swear it!! (this time :heh:)

:heh: I can remember going to shows and seeing the cooler older dudes chillin with their wives at shows or whatever goin "man that's what I want to be like in 12 years". Well....I'm there now, just don't have a wife that digs metal unfortunately.

That's a bummer man, swap her out... :heh::saint::lol:
My boyfriend is growing used to having a metalchick....I hope!

Hahaha, I get that as well, it's like "STFU YOU CHILD!!!!"

.....and then you realize they're right. :heh: I can remember going to shows and seeing the cooler older dudes chillin with their wives at shows or whatever goin "man that's what I want to be like in 12 years". Well....I'm there now, just don't have a wife that digs metal unfortunately.

I am one of the rare metal wives (or thereabouts). I don't know what happens, there are plenty of cool dudes with their sons in tow but relatively few girls over 35 in gigs (in the UK at the very least). I am currently sitting in the older bracket of metal chickdom (28 now and very very soon 29) and somehow I don't think I'll stop liking it in two years' time!

Ps. SUAD- Maybe don't get too fussed about it, metal chicks are a handful sometimes.

Now single, perhaps I can pick someone up at the next metal festival?
:lol:

I saw one of the Swedish rock festivals' English site, the tagline they used to sell tickets to foreign audiences was "One third of our visitors are GIRLS!" With a picture of three blond lovelies sitting on a picnic rug. :lol::lol::lol:

I thought it was a desperate, but brilliantly targeted marketing ploy. :cool:

Ps. SUAD- Maybe don't get too fussed about it, metal chicks are a handful sometimes.

:heh::D
Yes, indeed we are.

Man, I wouldn't know what to do with a metal gal, I'd be so happy. Not that my wife isn't killer-she is, and a belly dancer at that, but it would be nice to agree on music for once.

It is nice, I finally have a metal boyfriend. I love not arguing when I want to go see a show! :headbang:

Everything in the past few posts, has reminded me of why I am happily single. I was married for a year and it was the worst year of my life and the only time I ever got arrested and had a restraining order issued :D

Why? Only S.U.A.D. has said he would like his wife to listen to metal...
Other than that she is "killer"
Spanish_Lass is happily engaged and I am VERY happy with my guy (who I met due to this forum :p)