Own Pictures

Yah, but cider isn't particularly Spanish.. apparently its distant origin is basque. But the best cider now is Norman and Breton anyway :D

Haven't we had this conversation already? A hundred times? No? I do have a bottle of Les Korrigans cooling in my fridge but Basque cider is the best IMHO- and virtually impossible to get hold of abroad. Then give me Breton and Norman, then Asturian. And nothing else. British cider :ill: Kopparberg :puke::puke:

The Basque idea of serving it as part of a meal is also great- go to a Sagardotegi (Cider house) and you dont need to eat in a week- omelette, cod, massive steaks, cheese, nuts, all the cider you can drink... But making crepes and serving them with Breton cider is another good alternative. My ones are quite alright for home attempt. :)

I was asked by many Spaniards if I was on Erasmus, and also if I was from England.

Everything about Spain is AMAZING to me! :)

Hahha, Being "on" Erasmus, as if you are on a drug... Although having done it several times (Erasmus) I can tell you it's addictive! :loco:

I wish I could say the same, I have a love-hate relationship with my country and the people in it. :erk: I wish that whenever someone asks "where are you from?" I could do like Facebook and answer "It's complicated"

Maybe their fathers took them on their first plundering mission. They raided and pillaged your town and impregnated your mother. After that, they were no longer boys, they were MEN!

yeah yeah I know. I was at the AA show last night feeling old as balls. Had an excellent time though, and Amon Amarth put on a fantastic show. WAY better than the last time I saw them.
Feh, I am always the oldest one there (I swear) outside of the band themselves...
Speaking of shows and being (and looking) old..
at Full of Hate, Enschede Show..
haayema, Remnant of Insanity, Junamp, myself and Alex
Picture047.jpg

Trying again...
Picture048.jpg

What's it with you and sticking your tongue out? Are you really into KISS or what?
I see your hair has grown out of the douchebag phase. Well done sticking it out through that; most people don't make it. My friend, for example, just cut his and now has the middle-aged woman cut.

yeah yeah I know. I was at the AA show last night feeling old as balls. Had an excellent time though, and Amon Amarth put on a fantastic show. WAY better than the last time I saw them.

Unless you or vilewoman were body surfing with a cane...I saw older dont feel to bad :D

What's it with you and sticking your tongue out? Are you really into KISS or what?

Shrug.
It seems to be some kind of reaction soon as I get alcohol in my system.
"Camera... TONGUE"

I see your hair has grown out of the douchebag phase. Well done sticking it out through that; most people don't make it. My friend, for example, just cut his and now has the middle-aged woman cut.

:lol: Cheers man.
It was fucking hell for a bit, but I'm happy with it now. Gonna grow it and see how much of a cock I look with it longer.

And yeah. I haven't dared go near a hairdresser since October 2007 because I know it'd end up worse than it was.
Mate of mine is starting to grow his out and is already annoyed. His fringe is barely touching his brows.