Own Pictures

You can drink beer... and not put on weight? What kind of evil pact have you done with the dark side???

I drink beer every damn day, tons of it, even when I'm alone just sitting in front of my computer (like right now), I eat crappy bad food most of the time cause its less of a bother to cook... and I'm relatively thin.
I just can't manage to fatten! I'd like to be a little heavier though.. I don't understand.

I drink beer every damn day, tons of it, even when I'm alone just sitting in front of my computer (like right now), I eat crappy bad food most of the time cause its less of a bother to cook... and I'm relatively thin.
I just can't manage to fatten! I'd like to be a little heavier though.. I don't understand.

Celtic, be careful what you wish for. :heh: I think you are relatively young?

Yes, speaking as someone's wife, please do ask his wife before you sample. My husband is of the opinion that he's a damned good cook, too. I've had his food, though, so I can tell you that our opinions differ... LOL.
Celtik, that makes two of us...

If I was feeling evil I would probably post my husband-to-be's attempt to make a cheese omelette while I was away at my night class. But that's the wrong thread, it would look better in "funny pictures" :ill::ill::ill: He took a picture before eating it so that I could see- bless his cotton socks. He loved it!

Celtic, I call the French Paradox on your case. Every time that I have gone to France for more than a week, I've lost weight. When I was studying in Brest I was at my skinniest... another proof that the Scottish diet is NOT healthy despite what they think :lol::lol: Deep fried mars bar? Seven shades of wrong, mate.

Yeah I'm relatively young, I'm 22.
I did hear indeed that some people who eat tons of crap and stay skinny suddenly fatten the shit out of them at around 25. I'm guessing I'll have that too. Same for facial hair I guess, will probably pop out more at that age.

Spanish_Lass, you got skinny in Brest? These breton put tons of butter in everything! :D

Spanish_Lass, you got skinny in Brest? These breton put tons of butter in everything! :D

Yeah, mouth waters at the thought of a good, buttery Kougn Amann cake,

But the Crous is the Crous everywhere (French state-run student cafeterias) and compared to what they serve in catered student accomodation the UK, in France they have really healthy and tasty, fresh food.

3072_180628990524_614885524_6525562_5609572_n.jpg

I R SEXIIIIIIIIIII!