Own Pictures

That guy is wearing gayliner! Just lost a little respect there :lol:
Fail. its not gayliner, its the leftover of what he had on (corpse paint) when he was on stage. again NOT an eyeliner!

Man, get someone to take you to a gig, and free ticket to boot? And she stood you up? :erk: What are Canadian gels made of?

We'd love to go but jetting over for a one night gig is a bit too extravagant. Specially when we are probably going to Canada in mid December/early January for our honeymoon anyway. However if any good bands are playing then, sure- roadtrip, rock out, skiing in the Rockies.
your loss and when this is getting confirmed, i'll tease you for centuries! :p

and about the date, we don't have anything serious going on, it was suppose to be me first date with her, so i am not to worried about it

who decides what is shitty music though?

people who listens to good music!

told her, i'll buy her ticket at the doors! so i guess that saved me!

and man my hair gets REALLY crazy after i headbang, haha i sometimes surprise myself!

come to the november show you and james, make a road trip it. it would be worth every cent/min off your life

the line up is korpiklaani, eluveitie, alestorm, equilibrium, and another band to be annouced!

What tour is that?

Here is me next to a runestone that is located a few miles from my home. I should note that I am 1.94 m or 6'5" as a reference for it's height.

Julie i Sverige 027.jpg

a tour in november no info/name of the tour have been released tho

alestorm members told me about it

and in eluveitie news they announced a tour in fall!

So Korpiklaani is coming back? Hell yeah! Now I don't feel so bad about missing Paganfest. And Equilibrium? Fuck yes!

Thanks for telling me about

Where did eluveitie announced the tour in fall?

Read Rock The Nation's statement here:

"Hello to all Pagan folks out there!

We’re almost here for the second edition of PaganFest America and are very excited for this years tour. With the anticipation continuing to mount, this will be THE tour to attend this year, we promise!
On a related note, there have been some changes to the tour line up. Unfortunately, Swiss folk band ELUVEITIE will no longer be able to make it on this edition and we’ve decided that it would be wiser to wait for the band to return in the fall since they’ve already played during PaganFest America 2008’s touring cycle. On the bright side, ELUVEITIE will return on a new tour we are currently working on (yes…we’re working on something very cool for this Fall) where ELUVEITIE will play an acoustic and a full metal set and it will be worth the wait. Stay tuned for more info to come!

With this being said, we have increased the playing times of all the bands on PaganFest America and whether you come for your favorite or for all of the bands, you will get the set time you and the bands deserve!"

Read Rock The Nation's statement here:

"Hello to all Pagan folks out there!

We’re almost here for the second edition of PaganFest America and are very excited for this years tour. With the anticipation continuing to mount, this will be THE tour to attend this year, we promise!
On a related note, there have been some changes to the tour line up. Unfortunately, Swiss folk band ELUVEITIE will no longer be able to make it on this edition and we’ve decided that it would be wiser to wait for the band to return in the fall since they’ve already played during PaganFest America 2008’s touring cycle. On the bright side, ELUVEITIE will return on a new tour we are currently working on (yes…we’re working on something very cool for this Fall) where ELUVEITIE will play an acoustic and a full metal set and it will be worth the wait. Stay tuned for more info to come!

With this being said, we have increased the playing times of all the bands on PaganFest America and whether you come for your favorite or for all of the bands, you will get the set time you and the bands deserve!"

Oh...I already knew that. I thought you meant they already announced the dates/bands. Lol.

Anyways, so that Korp, Eluveitie, Alestorm, Equilibrium tour is true?

That would be epic as hell :D