Own Pictures

You're such a groupie Ahmed. Nah- I wish I had the balls to do the same, Tyr were meeting and greeting yesterday at Edinburgh and I could not even say hi, and I had to go past them to get out.

Even if I did, I had no battery in my camera so I could hot have got a picture anyway

Same...went to a meet and greet for Chimera...and my friend had to poke me in the ribs to shake hands and say thank you <.<

You're such a groupie Ahmed. Nah- I wish I had the balls to do the same, Tyr were meeting and greeting yesterday at Edinburgh and I could not even say hi, and I had to go past them to get out.

Even if I did, I had no battery in my camera so I could hot have got a picture anyway
a concert without meeting the band, is like a kid without a candy.

Same...went to a meet and greet for Chimera...and my friend had to poke me in the ribs to shake hands and say thank you <.<

you need to update your music taste asap!

Weeell... It was quite busy at the door so actually my left boob grazed his shoulder while he was having a picture taken with someone else, does that count as a meet and greet? :oops:

(I was in a wench corset so boobs were quite prominent)

Weeell... It was quite busy at the door so actually my left boob grazed his shoulder while he was having a picture taken with someone else, does that count as a meet and greet? :oops:

(I was in a wench corset so boobs were quite prominent)

I would say it does :D

And Amon its never good to limit to one style I like to think of myself as a music conesuer or however you spell it <.<

a concert without meeting the band, is like a kid without a candy.

Can I take you to gigs then? You know how to get to the candy.

Talking about kids without candy... A family was next to us, the dad was like a proper metaller, kid a metaller in the making, and mother... ah, poor kid, she dragged him and gave him a telling off for going too close to the mosh pit. I felt so bad for the poor kid, he got owned by his mum in front of his favourite band!

Can I take you to gigs then? You know how to get to the candy.

Talking about kids without candy... A family was next to us, the dad was like a proper metaller, kid a metaller in the making, and mother... ah, poor kid, she dragged him and gave him a telling off for going too close to the mosh pit. I felt so bad for the poor kid, he got owned by his mum in front of his favourite band!

back to point, don't i look sexy in the pic :D

you my friend, are contradicting your self, so far aside from amon amarth, the bands you mentioned to me that you "like" is disturbed, slipknot, etc.. so yeah what i meant by updating your music is to not focus on shitty music only, check out other genres!

Um you asked me 4 bands and I gave my opinion on those 4...which I only said I liked one of em and I do check out alot of other music funny how you assume you know everything from one question.

crazy puffy ones!

btw i had a date to the concert but i got stood up :(

Awww man that sucks. No wonder you are a bit touchy.

I hope you did not pay for her ticket, nothing worse than seeing a ticket for a great gig go to waste.

As for the crazy puffy curls... that is what 90% of Spanish metalheads have growing on their head. I once went to a fancy dress party and one of them was disguised as a cock. He got an inflatable penis from a joke shop and put it in his head, two pink balloons as balls, and his hair in all his untamed glory as pubes.

Step out as that... and the night can only get better. :lol::lol::lol:

Awww man that sucks. No wonder you are a bit touchy.

I hope you did not pay for her ticket, nothing worse than seeing a ticket for a great gig go to waste.

As for the crazy puffy curls... that is what 90% of Spanish metalheads have growing on their head. I once went to a fancy dress party and one of them was disguised as a cock. He got an inflatable penis from a joke shop and put it in his head, two pink balloons as balls, and his hair in all his untamed glory as pubes.

Step out as that... and the night can only get better. :lol::lol::lol:

told her, i'll buy her ticket at the doors! so i guess that saved me!

and man my hair gets REALLY crazy after i headbang, haha i sometimes surprise myself!

come to the november show you and james, make a road trip it. it would be worth every cent/min off your life

the line up is korpiklaani, eluveitie, alestorm, equilibrium, and another band to be annouced!

told her, i'll buy her ticket at the doors! so i guess that saved me!

come to the november show you and james, make a road trip it. it would be worth every cent/min off your life

the line up is korpiklaani, eluveitie, alestorm, equilibrium, and another band to be annouced!

Man, get someone to take you to a gig, and free ticket to boot? And she stood you up? :erk: What are Canadian gels made of?

We'd love to go but jetting over for a one night gig is a bit too extravagant. Specially when we are probably going to Canada in mid December/early January for our honeymoon anyway. However if any good bands are playing then, sure- roadtrip, rock out, skiing in the Rockies.

Who gets nervous meeting some band? It's not like they're superstars. They're regular dudes. I don't make a big deal of making band members, but if they're selling merch or whatever I'll go hang with them. I even had a lengthy chat with Odin's Court (classy guys).