Own Pictures

I am bored and still full of the cold, if I could be arsed getting out of the house I would buy latex ears to complete this look.

Photo158.jpg
Looks good. :)

6290_255493820186_619295186_8582352_5273863_n.jpg

The most awesome blackmail photo i have on my baby bro...and its not what you think they were smoking molasses coated tobacco..but i dont have to tell the grandparents that mwhahahaha

fuck that just reminded me I forgot to try that at some house I was at the other night...Unless I was drunker than I thought lol.

We had an awesome beach fire though, so I guess it all balances out...

Fail! one thing whites don't know about, it's a huge disrespect if the shesha was on the table! it has to be down!

I'm smoking shesha twice everyday it's soo fucking good here!!!!!!!

Here in France we have many shesha bars, and they are held by Arabs or Berbers. The shesha is usually put on the table. I guess its just to accommodate westerners... kind of like how we don't eat on the floor in japanese restaurants.

New user, definitely not new to the glorious music that we know as the tunes of Amon Amarth ^^,

My friend Dennis, You-know-who(;P) and me on the right @ Sthlm Beer and Whiskey festival last weekend.
DSC01212-1.jpg

Why?? He's adorable!!!

But his tongue seems too big for his mouth...

Someone actually left the entire litter,I only took this one. Prolly thier dog had pups and they couldnt find homes. Actually a pretty common occurance where I work. We used to have a army of stray cats on the property thanks to me and a co-worker. We'd put the busted cat food bags out behind the dock for em. Got to the point you open the dock door and there would be 20-30 cats staring at you,store manager was not happy.
And yeah huge tongue...but he's about 6 weeks old(best guess cuz he is eating solid food rather well) he should grow into it!!

That's not his tongue, he is just about to blow up a pink balloon...

Damn skippy multi-talented pup :p

Müller;8573013 said:
New user, definitely not new to the glorious music that we know as the tunes of Amon Amarth ^^,

My friend Dennis, You-know-who(;P) and me on the right @ Sthlm Beer and Whiskey festival last weekend.

My guess is you found him hanging around the Ardbeg stand :p

My guess is you found him hanging around the Ardbeg stand :p

Actually no, it was first by the Bowmore stand (My favorite) but he was talking to some friend and I wouldn't wanna be an arse interrupting, that pic was taken when both me and my friend (and him, his GF and friend too it seemed) was about to leave.

Müller;8574132 said:
Actually no, it was first by the Bowmore stand (My favorite) but he was talking to some friend and I wouldn't wanna be an arse interrupting, that pic was taken when both me and my friend (and him, his GF and friend too it seemed) was about to leave.

You guys are standing behind the Balvenie stand- My favourite along with Isle of Jura superstition. :p

I am curious, how does it work, do you pay by each nip you want to try or do you get to try so many by paying the ticket fee?
It's a bit odd, I live in Scotland and I feel the industry is doing all it can to get every other country to drink whisky while not promoting it much at all here!

You guys are standing behind the Balvenie stand- My favourite along with Isle of Jura superstition. :p

I am curious, how does it work, do you pay by each nip you want to try or do you get to try so many by paying the ticket fee?
It's a bit odd, I live in Scotland and I feel the industry is doing all it can to get every other country to drink whisky while not promoting it much at all here!

In Sweden it's illegal to give alcohol away, that also makes it illegal to "drink since you paid" so yes, you pay for everything you drink.

Unless you work for the industry, then you can get free stuff, though it's still illegal.

In Sweden it's illegal to give alcohol away, that also makes it illegal to "drink since you paid" so yes, you pay for everything you drink.

Unless you work for the industry, then you can get free stuff, though it's still illegal.

What, can you not even get a shot for free if, like, you visit a distillery or a shop where they are doing a free tasting??? :rolleyes: crikey... nanny state gone mad.