Own Pictures

000_0114.jpg

CAPARISOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!! :OMG: GREAT!!!! 8)

well.. that pic of me is what ill look like most of the time, cept i wont wear my corset all week, id be crazy by now, but i never leave house w/o my treehorn hat. heh

Seraphim
Scary.jpg

Very nice effects, you did this with photoshop?
i like how it seems like a shattered mirror around the mouth

once i saw on tv how they make those special effects for monsters and they explained how they were doing those teeth.... chewing gum the color you want (purple often i think) covering the real teeths with almonds or peanuts stuck in it.
i think here it is almonds :p

is the mouth picture taken from Saw movie?

Naw, I took it from the Mouth of Sauron himself:
The_Mouth_of_Sauron.jpg

I use Photoshop CS2 for now, although I'm learning Illustrator (I still need to get InDesign). It basically came down to using the liquify tool to elongate my forehead and round out the eyes; the airbrushed effect was used around it to help cover up some of the seems and match tones/hues a bit...too bad I never bothered to fix up the yellow in my neck (or the oversaturated red) :D

For the cracking around the mouth, I actually believe I used a tree stump, as trees (to me) have some of the best textures around half the time - that is of course, dependent on the project you are working on.

Edit: Too bad no one thinks I'm pretty, maybe I should get my guitar out too :lol:

Seraphim
lol i knew i saw that mouth somewhere, if you had kept its wideness and all its teeth, i would surely have made the link. i like that character lol even if he just say 2 lines, what he says makes everyone loose hope ^^ might be the power of his helm lol (runes etched on it)

So you know photoshop and others, can i see what else you created with those programs? :D

ive had class with PS7 and CS at school but it was really basic on how to merge different pictures with shading and all... i liked it but i couldnt work at home, im still trying to get a version of PS CS installed here but, its taking time and im not a crack in computer...

if you were near my city i would surely want to see you out of the picture.