Own Pictures

here's me and the belgian redneck to the right at Graspop year 2027, of course one of the redneck crew brothers passed out on the ground as usual

DSCF0444.jpg

169231872_5b98034daa.jpg

2004 @ party san with my friend denise...
the best part about that pictures is dude with the "true norwegian black metal" shirt & his bullet belt...

well.. that pic of me is what ill look like most of the time, cept i wont wear my corset all week, id be crazy by now, but i never leave house w/o my treehorn hat. heh

I was definately going to comment on how awesome that hat is. I'm having such a better day now that I know you wear it all the time. :headbang:

n54903886_30232980_8560.jpg

A family outing last December. I'm on the far right.

Oyeah, Seraphim or Erzebeth or whichever it was that was talking about PS. If you're interested send me a PM.

Oyeah, Seraphim or Erzebeth or whichever it was that was talking about PS. If you're interested send me a PM.

I believe it was Erzebeth

if you were near my city i would surely want to see you out of the picture.

:lol: I don't know if I would be a good teacher, for photoshop it is (literally) about learning the basics, otherwise you will be screwed in the long haul. I made that picture quite a long while ago, lately I've been doing planets:

Planet.png

Not bad for a third try!
I noticed there were some green speckles on the sun, that happened with the print screen and transfer over to paint (no idea why), because my .psd file doesn't have that problem at all, and neither did the print I made.

I was definately going to comment on how awesome that hat is. I'm having such a better day now that I know you wear it all the time. :headbang:
lol thank you ^^ im proud of my hat hehe
you know, i wore it once at a show and of course i was the only one with such a hat. a few weeks later, i was coming back home and was waiting for the metro. a girl arrive beside me and start talking to me. she was a metalhead too, and she asked me if ive been to that show lol i hadnt seen it coming lol wouldnt have thought someone would recognize me out of nowhere o_O

Seraphim Belial:
those planets are good, but i would suggest maybe more scattered clouds on your planet, other than that its great :) about the green in the sun, thats no big deal, im sure you used references on how a sun look like. well its not uniformely fire, theres black spot in there. the green is no big deal then because green is almost the contrary of orange (would be actually blue) but it gives the sun a good contrast.
there is an artist ive spotted on deviantArt, heres the link. i think youll like ;)
http://plasmax7.deviantart.com/gallery/

Goddamn that guy is good, hopefully he has more experience than me :lol: - if he doesn't, then I am going to be very...very sad.

Anywho, I had a question (but didn't want to start a new thread):
1. Does anyone know where I can download free windows media player codecs? I have some video's (particularily my 100mb video for death in fire) that won't play with the crappy new version because it got rid of the codecs...any help with this one?

2. Anyone know where there are larger, more high quality videos for Pursuit of Vikings, Cry of the Black birds, and Runes to my Memory?