Own Pictures

Hah, found a picture :O!
2007050708340114.jpg

Hihi

Me waiting for Dream Theater at Fields Of Rock last weekend:

lolfor.jpg

In case any of you were there, I was wearing the "Viking" AA shirt with the red mjölner on the front. I've only seen two other people with the same shirt all weekend, haha. Also if you happened to see someone wearing a green military jacket with the same hammer drawn on the back then that was me as well :p

Also if there was a guy near you after AA finished playing that snatched Ted's plectrum off the floor since nobody caught it, that too was me :p

Reminds me that I need to bust mine out and get back into practice. Been too busy playing with old school toys. :p

Speaking of which... my latest completed project, that was supposed to be a seax, but engineering disputes with reality lead it to be slightly different. Still, I learned quite a bit doing it.
Mini-Seax006sm.jpg

This is Blodørn, hooray. And I know, it's a fucked up "metal dude" pose :p
I have no decent pictures of myself..
But now you have a face to link to my awsome name.

Here I am:
A little too bright
1oooo.jpg

A little too small
Emperorofthesecondstorystairs.jpg

and (last) Halloween...with very few materials at my disposal
Picture536.jpg

hehe, i got some updated pictures of me, taken during my still (rightnow) unfinished trip to to france. from graspop too by the way ^^

IMG_0544.jpg

Me with a glass of absinth from the original recipe before the prohibition. i was actually at Cantada http://www.cantada.net/

IMG_1113.jpg

somewhere lost in the Alsace-Lorraine countryside (The sign of coming Storm)

IMG_1152.jpg

Graspop, on my way to offer the painting to AA

The pic with absinth was in Paris, the other with the countryside was in Mozeroy or something like that and the last one with the guy peeing on the fence is in Graspop.

Yup Tyra!! and i must say that my opinion of your brother hadnt change : hes so very great! He seemed very glad to get the painting, but you can read the whole story in the Graspop thread hehe ;)